PokeStock BW (2.0+)

Kaphotics

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone at least have a version of this program with the text encoding for folders and the text files done correctly? It got corrupted, probably from a download in XP, maybe?

Mine is corrupted too ; file names look like "âeâLâXâgé+é-é+é¡é¦Ä®ò¬é+ùpêËé¦éÛé¢ëµæ£é+Ägùpé¦éÛé¢éóò¹".

I'm using Vista with East Asian languages support (I see Japanese characters correctly).

But the programs work properly, so that's not a real problem.

Any links to the source?

The source is private, hence the translation problems.

Yeah, the program works fine, and the text displays correctly for me, it's just those text files that are all corrupted. The program is easy enough to understand, but I figured I could provide more insight into things with the readme files.

Yeah, I meant source as in "where it came from" not the programming source code.

Does anyone at least have a version of this program with the text encoding for folders and the text files done correctly? It got corrupted, probably from a download in XP, maybe?

This may not be the best solution, but anyway:

- Open the *.txt file with Mozilla Firefox;

- Go to View -> Character Encoding -> Japanese (Shift_JIS)

You will now have the text displayed correctly.

EDIT

http://www.motobit.com/util/charset-codepage-conversion.asp

Online converter; upload the file and convert it from Shift_JIS to UTF-8.

PokeBoxGBA is a 3rd gen PKM Party/Storage Editor

PokeBox is a 4th gen PKM Party/Storage Editor

PokeBox2 is a 5th gen PKM Party/Storage Editor

PokeCGear is the C-Gear Skin Editor, HL Editor, and Black City / White Forest Editor

PokeGift is the 4th gen Wondercard Editor

PokeGift2 is the 5th gen Wondercard Editor

PokeIllustrated is a 4th gen PokeDex Editor

PokeIllustrated2 is a 5th gen PokeDex Editor

PokeItem is a 4th gen inventory Editor

PokeItem2 is a 5th gen inventory Editor.

PokeSkinED is a C-Gear skin Editor

PokeTrainerS is a 5th gen trainer card Editor

in this page this showing the applicatory ones of pokestock.

http://pokeduck.web.fc2.com/PokeStock/

in the images it only recognizes each pokemon for an icon (an image of pokemon ..... this is what I want to say) that mine pokestock does not make this ..... pokemons is identified only by its names.someone that it uses this program knows as is that makes this program to recognize pokemons for the images?

The program itself doesn't come with the images, you'll have to get these on your own. Each image has to be in .jpg format and has to be 90x73 hmm lets see what else am i forgetting... oh yeah and the naming sequence you have to use is: p<dex #=""><gender><shiny>[Dex Nr][Gender][shiny].jpg

So for example:

A Female Bulbasaur, the file would have to be named "p001f.jpg" | A Male Bulbasaur would be "p001m.jpg"

A shiny female Bulbasaur would be "p001fs.jpg" | A shiny Male Bulbasaur would be "p001ms.jpg"

Someone should be kind enough to make these for those who use this tool, or i'll do it myself later on after i finish translating some more. Anyways now you know how :)

P.S.

Haven't figured out the special cases with pokemon with different forms quite yet but it should follow a similar format. Ex. Unowns would be p201[Letter][shiny].jpg

</shiny></gender></dex>

Edited by Kaarosu
P.S. Always good

it has some project of translation of pokestocker?.I tried to modify the C-gear skin of mine pokemon black using the archive Piplup C-Gear Skin.zip but they do not obtained.someome that obtained can post me step by step as to change it skin will C-gear? I only receive this message C-gear skin dates has been lost!

• 2 weeks later...

I will keep an eye on this program for English updates. The Black City editor is my main concern. It would save a lot of effort.

It would also be GREAT if there was a Action Replay code for the Black City/White Forest!!