Can anybody find my SID for me in emerald without a shiny pokemon, such as using cheating devices?

NintendoPalkia

Hi, I've been trying to find my SID in pokemon Emerald with no luck. I am trying to use the broken RNG method, the only problem is I don't have a shiny on that game fill and really don't have the time or patience to get a shiny (I've soft reseted for a shiny for 3 weeks and got nothing, so I gave up). I've found a shiny on the game file before but I have no luck.

So anyways, I was hoping somebody with pokesav, R4, or any cheating device that knows much about SID (Secret ID) could help me find my SID. My friend gave me some information about how you can find it, apparently if you are using a hacking or cheating device to find my SID I don't need a shiny pokemon for you to do it. However, from my understanding you do need a pokemon from my game file. (If you are willing to help me and a pokemon is required to do this then lets find a good day to perform a trade, so I can give you a pokemon from my game file). But if you do not, I'll provide you with my ID information for both my emerald games if you can help me:

------------------------------------------------

Emerald Game 1:

ID: 34590

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emerald Game 2:

ID: 22187

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not trying to be rude, but if you do not know about SID or much about this operation please don't even ask ''what is a SID?'' it would be best if you didn't do that, and please only provide me with your help if you are absolutely sure you can do this because I did research and I am pretty sure it is possible. Thanks for reading this, and thanks for all your help!