NEED HELP R4 sdhc

TreecoZ

Well , i have R4 sdhc it worked perfect every game played and then i accedently deleted a file so i downloaded the firmware from R4 Sdhc from the original site , and now some games don't work and if i delete cheat.dat and replace it whit urscheat.dat and evocheat , ect ,ect ,ect .... it says :

This card is fake !!!

and if i leave cheat.dat it works ! can someone help me :(

i dind ask if my r4 was fake :) Ps why does every body make a big deal of it , if u can play with it it is good =)

oh and the only thing that's fake is the little Sdhc card , becouse the big nds card is real i did the test to check if there's something behind the paper

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

Your R4 SDHC is fake. You'll need to go to the fake manufacturer's website (maybe it is printed on the box?) and download the firmware from there.

oh and i said in my message that i downloaded the r4 sdhc firmware ( in ur words i downloaded the fake firmware)

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

yea man thats a fake r4. a real R4 says R4 and nothing else. thats an imitators brand.

i don't need that info :)