Official Event Pokemon Help/Questions thread

Lupin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It's pretty much the same situation as the Zoroark that you asked about earlier.

The wondercards were identical apart from the pre-set part of the flavor text on the WC which instead of saying "Thank you for coming to the store" said "thank you for playing pokemon."

The Pokemon were entirely identical.

I know, but im still looking for it.

EDIT: The japanese gen 5 year of the dragons events are shiny when they hatched, right? But when i insert a PGF file of the ''year of the dragon'' Events to my save , will they lose their shiny status when they hatched in my save?

Yes. Because they're only shiny on the game they were recieved on IIRC.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Not sure if we need to create a topic to say it but ... A promotional code is send via email to people who buy Pokemon b2/w2 on amazon.uk and T'RU in German. (To get a Pikachu)

"Old" information from Serebii.net (Monday and Thursday)

I know. Not the thread to talk about that ... Then event question ! How to use this promo code in game? oO

• 10 months later...

I don't know if someone still posts here, but here I go.

Is there any problem in adding Japanese/Korean/other country Wonder Cards into an American retail game with Pokegen (I mean: making the backup, editting and restoring the save file)?

It may be a stupid question, but I recently found that it's OK for C-Gear/Pokédex Skins, musicals and PWT tournaments, so I'm in doubt now.

In most cases, it'll set the pokemon's name to be the name from the region of your game.

That's not really a problem for a personal collection, though.

Oh, thanks. Since the website has Wonder Cards separated into different regions, I thought an American game would be completely glitched/bricked with a Korean Wonder Card, for example.

Is it legal, though? I mean: if I went to Korea with my American game card, would I be able to get any Korean event Wonder Card?