Official Event Pokemon Help/Questions thread

Lupin

Someone can explain how to extract the events and transform them into file .pcd ? I have the last Manaphy ivent, and I want to post it on the forum :D

Well we should have the Manaphy up in the Event Contribution Collection thread by now, but here's the Mystery Gift Editor you need for the job: http://www.projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?6524-Pokmon-Mystery-Gift-Editor-(v1-4-bta-3)

Hey all, had a quick question.

was looking for the Winner's Path files for the poke-walker, I know it's listed in the event down loads but when I tried to down it.

I get an error saying the page I was look'n for don't exist.

can anyone give me a hand?

~Natasha

Hmm true I tried one earlier and it's not working, here's the post on the Event Contribution Collection thread: http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?5164-Event-Contribution-Collection&p=77342&viewfull=1#post77342

and the one after that includes all 5 european languages as well.

Well we should have the Manaphy up in the Event Contribution Collection thread by now, but here's the Mystery Gift Editor you need for the job: http://www.projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?6524-Pokmon-Mystery-Gift-Editor-(v1-4-bta-3)

Hmm true I tried one earlier and it's not working, here's the post on the Event Contribution Collection thread: http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?5164-Event-Contribution-Collection&p=77342&viewfull=1#post77342

and the one after that includes all 5 european languages as well.

Wee thank you again D4rk <3

Rather odd though. I searched for it via advanced search but it never came up. =.=;;

~Natasha

I don't mean to offend anyone, but are the Event Pokemon downloads on this site confirmed legit? I ask because one of the English Regigigas PKM files is a level 100 egg and as far as I can tell he didn't come as an egg. Please correct me if I'm wrong and fill me in on what's up, thank you.

I don't mean to offend anyone, but are the Event Pokemon downloads on this site confirmed legit? I ask because one of the English Regigigas PKM files is a level 100 egg and as far as I can tell he didn't come as an egg. Please correct me if I'm wrong and fill me in on what's up, thank you.

It is impossible to have a "legit" Pokemon file because legit means it was produced via only in-game means or official event distributions.

All Pokemon on this site are legal.

If you see a PKM file that falls outside of legal bounds (and you're 100% certain that you didn't somehow mess up an AR code or whatever), send Alpha a PM.

TRU Regigigas was always fine.

PCD/PGT files need to be generated and acquired (the way they were as their files) in-game unless you're using a .pkm file. It's Egg Hatched, Place Met, IVs, etc. that are like this because the game generates it as you acquire the Gift Pokemon.

TRU Regigigas was always fine.

PCD/PGT files need to be generated and acquired (the way they were as their files) in-game unless you're using a .pkm file. It's Egg Hatched, Place Met, IVs, etc. that are like this because the game generates it as you acquire the Gift Pokemon.

I'm trying to understand what you're saying, and I'm not saying anyone is wrong. You guys obviously know more than me. I just don't get why the egg box is ticked on that PKM file if he didn't originally come in an egg, and the other Regi PKM doesn't have him in an egg.

quick question, how do you download the pokemon off of this site and put them onto pokemon platinum? just wasn't sure, thanks

There are multiple guides on how to do this. You'll either need to know how to work Sendpkm.exe/HyperGTS (see Research-Miscellaneous forum) or own an AR or a flash card.

And if you don't know how to download a file from the Internet, then you kind of need to go back to Interneting 101.

(Right Click, Save As)

• 2 weeks later...

regarding the events already posted on the events page on the main Project Pokemon site, why are so many hacked/not legal?? i just noticed that the japanese VGC Eevee has no hex values even though it should have them since its from Heart Gold. also one of the Alamos Darkai i think its also the american one, has a PID of 1 which is just odd. can someone fix this error please??

Edited by Ellie

What events have PID,IVs and stats fixed?

I don't think there's events with fixed IVs / stats.. Static PID can be found on Shiny events (i.e. Milotic or Eevee from the VGC)

regarding the events already posted on the events page on the main Project Pokemon site, why are so many hacked?? i just noticed that the american VGC Eevee is an Egg, with no hex values even though it should have them since its from Heart Gold. also one of the Alamos Darkai, i think its also the american one, has a PID of 1 which is just odd. can someone fix them please??

Are you sure you're not downloading / using the PGT files? PGT files need to be injected into the game's Mystery Gift section with Mystery Gift Editor / Pokesav, and then you can get the pokemon from the guy in green (in the pokemart).. There should be no problem at all if you're using the PKM files..

Are you sure you're not downloading / using the PGT files? PGT files need to be injected into the game's Mystery Gift section with Mystery Gift Editor / Pokesav, and then you can get the pokemon from the guy in green (in the pokemart).. There should be no problem at all if you're using the PKM files..

i know that pgt and pcd files are loaded into the mystery gift setting of Pokesav and i've already downloaded many and those work perfectly. i was just downloading random pkm files and I noticed that the japanese VGC Eevee i got had no hex values, and that a Darkrai event had a PID of 1 which i dont think is the correct PID for a legal pokemon.

look here they are, the ones i got a few hours ago that i'm talking about

491.pkm

133.pkm

491.pkm

133.pkm

Edited by Ellie

i know that pgt and pcd files are loaded into the mystery gift setting of Pokesav and i've already downloaded many and those work perfectly. i was just downloading random pkm files and I noticed that the VGC Eevee i got had no hex values, and was an egg and that a Darkrai event had a PID of 1 which i dont think is the correct PID for a legal pokemon.

look here they are, the ones i got a few hours ago that i'm talking about

AH I see, sorry for doubting you before.. Similar problem has occurred (only a couple of posts above yours on the previous page, Egg box is ticked), I guess it's because some people took PKM files directly out of the PGT (which might not be checked on every single occasion), initially posted before by WindSlayer here: http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?5164-Event-Contribution-Collection&p=91171&viewfull=1#post91171

For the Eevee that is, not quite sure about the Darkrai but I'm guessing it's probably the same.. I'd say it's still better to get the pokemon by yourself, although it might take some time, but at least you know it's rightfully generated :)

I deleted my pokemon SS save but i forgot about the pokewalker courses ...... i read about a way to get the winner's path and the yeloow forrest again using 2 DS, one with a distribution rom using a flashcard (R4 maybe) and one using my retail pokemon SS.

The problem is that i dont understand anything about Rom, Hack.....

Can anyone help me to understand how to do this? I already have 2 DS and i can get a R4 with a friend.

btw, sorry for the english .....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...