Official Event Pokemon Help/Questions thread

Lupin

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Where can I get the "wish" events like Drowzee, Chansey, Lickitung and Kangeskan?

You'd need to find someone who has the legit set. There are currently only about 2 legit sets and each cost an arm and a leg.

My question: What are the distribution dates for the WCS Eevee?

You'd need to find someone who has the legit set. There are currently only about 2 legit sets and each cost an arm and a leg.

My question: What are the distribution dates for the WCS Eevee?

the date of distribution WCS Eevee is 11 January 2010 / 30 May 2010 ;)

Specific Dates only.

They are only distributed at the regional competitions.... just like every other WCS event.

Regional competitions end on May 9th.

After that, West Japan competition is on May 30th and the East Japan competition is on June 6th.

It's also possible that this event will be distributed at the National Competition.

Specific Dates only.

They are only distributed at the regional competitions.... just like every other WCS event.

Then my question remains, which dates?

I'm not attending the regionals nor any sort of competition so I don't know the exact dates.

I'm not going to type out the whole list for something that silly.

It's mostly Saturdays and Sundays with a few Mondays and Thursdays thrown into the mix.

Well then I'll wait for someone to actually post the specific dates. I'm sure someone must have info on this event.

I don't have time to guess which Mondays and Thurdays will get "thrown into the mix".

Well then I'll wait for someone to actually post the specific dates. I'm sure someone must have info on this event.

I don't have time to guess which Mondays and Thurdays will get "thrown into the mix".

I HAVE the information (and it's not secret information, you can find it). It's just that there are 47 (or so) different competitions. But the dates are irrelevant, anyway. You can pick the Pokemon up on any day you want, even after the event has ended (or even if your clock is off).

Collecting Pokemon based on dates is kinda pointless, as they are all the same except for one variable (that can vary GREATLY, and isn't really accurate).

The only dates you really need to know are the start date and the end date.

Taking the PalCity distributions as an example, pokemon can be the same on the outside but with different IDs for the different dates that they were distributed in different locations.

Likewise, these Eevees could have ID numbers for different dates and locations. The [first] Eevee which we know has ID 01110, was distributed to participants of the regional tourney in Chiba on the 11th of January.

What we don't know is whether a differently ID'd Eevee was distributed for every consecutive regional tournament (there have been seven so far since, today's included). I can only find details on a 01110 Eevee. As far as we know, if we haven't seen additional Eevees, we assume ID of 01110 and distribution date of 11/01/10.

Regional WCS2010 Event Locations:

1/11 - Chiba

1/16 - Hiroshima

1/17 - Hyogo

1/23 - Kumamoto

1/24 - Aomori

1/24 - Akita

1/24 - Shiga

1/30 - Wakayama

1/31 - Fukuoka

2/06 - Yamanashi

2/06~7 - Saitama

2/07 - Okinawa

2/11 - Nagano

2/11 - Shizuoka

2/11 - Oita

2/14 - Tokyo

2/20 - Ibaraki

2/21 - Nara

2/27~8 - Aichi

3/07 - Yamagata

3/07 - Ehime

3/14 - Iwate

3/14 - Okayama

3/14 - Tokushima

3/14 - Miyazaki

3/20 - Kochi

3/21~2 - Osaka

3/27 - Toyama

3/27 - Mie

3/28 - Shimane

3/28 - Saga

4/03 - Kagoshima

4/04 - Tochigi

4/04 - Gifu

4/04 - Kagawa

4/10 - Ishikawa

4/11 - Miyagi

4/11 - Niigata

4/11 - Tottori

4/17 - Hokkaido

4/17 - Fukui

4/17 - Gunma

4/17 - Kyoto

4/24~5 - Kanagawa

4/25 - Yamaguchi

4/29 - Fukushima

4/29 - Nagasaki

5/08~9 - Tokyo

Taking the PalCity distributions as an example, pokemon can be the same on the outside but with different IDs for the different dates that they were distributed in different locations.

Likewise, these Eevees could have ID numbers for different dates and locations. The [first] Eevee which we know has ID 01110, was distributed to participants of the regional tourney in Chiba on the 11th of January.

What we don't know is whether a differently ID'd Eevee was distributed for every consecutive regional tournament (there have been seven so far since, today's included). I can only find details on a 01110 Eevee. As far as we know, if we haven't seen additional Eevees, we assume ID of 01110 and distribution date of 11/01/10.

The PalCity Distributions are different in this case because they each a have a different move which makes it unique to the other dates for each of them.

There hasn't been any announcements for different Eevee moves for each date/regions, let alone comparing last year's WCS Gold Milotic. Even looking around on Yahoo Auctions for the Data Transfer, I haven't seen any move changes getting the Wonder Card after 01/11, for a Card dated 01/24, unless they were using real/fake data replicated off the one for 01/11. I personally still think it'll be like WCS Milotic. Would be kinda cool though.

The PalCity Distributions are different in this case because they each a have a different move which makes it unique to the other dates for each of them.
Right, didn't know that, suppose that's what I get for looking at something briefly!

Hi, I have a question about the event pokemon for platinum. I haven't played but I have gone back on for the mystery events for rotom, shaymin, and darkrai just to get the item. But I wanted to start a new game and wnated to know if pokesav allowed me to get these items back which would trigger the in game appearance of those pokemon?