Official Event Pokemon Help/Questions thread

Lupin

Kelly, the thing is that I can use legal to check it myself but then people are like "who checked it" and I can only say that I checked it. The general notion seems to be that if you're not an "official checker" blah blah blah, you are incompetent at checking and can't be trusted.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a question.

I noticed that a lot of Berry Glitch Fix Zigzagoons have Sapphire as their Hometown.

Do they have to have Sapphire or can they have Sapphire and Ruby? And would anyone have a list of events and the Hometowns that they must have?

I'm new here and a brand-new user of Pokésav Platinum. I was trying out the Mystery Gift feature and it was working great for a while. I got the Japanese Pikachu-colored-Pichu, for instance. I was also able to get the Japanese Celebi, no problem.

My issue came when I was trying to get the Surfing Pikachu. I tried the American version, the Japanese version, and the French version before giving up (hoping maybe it was an isolated incidence). Then I tried other Event Pokémon, such as the GameStop Deoxys and the special USA Milotic. None of them work. Every time I try to load one of those files, I get the following error message:

"You can't load Storage Pokemon into your Party."

Can anyone explain this and help me out? Thanks!

I'm new here and a brand-new user of Pokésav Platinum. I was trying out the Mystery Gift feature and it was working great for a while. I got the Japanese Pikachu-colored-Pichu, for instance. I was also able to get the Japanese Celebi, no problem.

My issue came when I was trying to get the Surfing Pikachu. I tried the American version, the Japanese version, and the French version before giving up (hoping maybe it was an isolated incidence). Then I tried other Event Pokémon, such as the GameStop Deoxys and the special USA Milotic. None of them work. Every time I try to load one of those files, I get the following error message:

"You can't load Storage Pokemon into your Party."

Can anyone explain this and help me out? Thanks!

You cannot load storage Pokemon into your party. Load them in storage instead.

I will look around for more information, but in the mean time, what is the difference between a storage Pokémon and a party Pokémon?

Storage Pokemon is the Pokemon that is in your PC Box (in-game), party Pokemon is.. you know, those 6 Pokemon you bring along with you..

They have different size (in bytes) when converted into files.. You can load party Poke in both Party slot and Storage / Box slot, but Storage Poke can only be loaded in Storage / Box..

No you don't.. But you can always upload them via GTS, and withdraw them immediately, that will do :)..

What do you mean by GTS? Is there a way to convert storage-only Pokémon to party Pokémon so that you can still use the Mystery Gift?

• 1 month later...
Hi there! I visit the site everyday to see if the event files *.pkm are on the site already :(, i haven't seen them anymore, are they going to be in the site again? tell me please

You should be searching the forum a but. If you did you would know that the event page is being remade and will be soon available for use.

Here's my question: How on earth do I get it without hacking? My wireless won't let me on Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection.

Try changing your wirelesss security settings.. NDS will not connect to WPA/WPA2 or something like that, they are only able to connect to a wireless with WEP security setting..