Official Event Pokemon Help/Questions thread

Lupin

He said he's with Secure and the Jeremy Ekans with 37 HP is a hack. It's "proof because we have a real one and we say ours is legit and yours is a hack" kind of "proof". :)

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

He said, "I'm sure, there aren't any legit UT Ekans going around. Only Darksteel and a few others have those. I know it's a hack because I had the same one. UT, 6-28-07, and 37 in HP are the giveaways :/"

I think he's full of it, myself.

• 2 weeks later...

I've got a problem with the Secret Key, Oak's Letter and the Azure Flute ...

Hey folks, this is Fist Omega!

I've got the German Version of Pokemon Platinum and 2 problems with Pokesav Platinum:

The first one is relating to the "Secret Key" for the 5 different Rotom-forms in that Team Galactic Base. I've added the "Secret Key" to my Key Items, and it is visible, but I can't use it. Whenever I stay there in front of that wall in the Galactic Base in Eterna City pressing the A-Button the whole time, nothing happens.

I hope it won't be the same with "Azure Flute" and "Oak's letter"...

Hope somebody can help

EDIT: The item "Oak's Letter" doesn't work either...pls help!

link

If it's hacked directly into the Key Items bag, it won't work. You have to receive it via Mystery Gift for the in-game events to be triggered.

I also tried it via Mystery Gift. I received the Secret Key but I wasn't able to use it.

And to receive them you must delete the current items from your bag and them add them one by one. In one code but add them from the list next to All key items 995.

Uhm, I have to delete my whole bag? And what do you mean with "in one code"? =o

I'm not using the AR or any other cheat modules, I'm just hacking the .sav-file directly..

Just have to ask, I downloaded the Arceus file, and every time I test the pokemon in the Legal.exe checker it comes out 'Hacked Pokemon' Why is that? Is it because its Arceus and so far no one should have one or its move set or something?

Just have to ask, I downloaded the Arceus file, and every time I test the pokemon in the Legal.exe checker it comes out 'Hacked Pokemon' Why is that? Is it because its Arceus and so far no one should have one or its move set or something?

That program is mostly for GBA event Pokemon. So that is why you get that message.

That program is mostly for GBA event Pokemon. So that is why you get that message.

This is not true.

The reason is that this specific event has not been added to the database of the Legality Checker yet. The Arceus file from this site is fine as long as you don't change anything that would make it not legal.

Ok, I tried to receive that Items via WonderCard..

Whenever I add the German WonderCards from this page and try to receive them, I get the message : "You've already received this card."

It's not only the Item WonderCards, it's the same with the Pokemon WonderCards..

What to do now? nuiu33ab.gif

Are you loading both the .pgt and the .pcd? Sounds like you are only loading the .pcd. The .pgt at least has to loaded to generate a Pokemon for the delivery guy to give you, the .pcd isn't required to receive the gift.

Ahm, ok, it worked, thx =)

EDIT: Can I also receive WonderCards for Diamond/Pearl on my Platinum version? Or Japanese WonderCards? (I'm using the German Platinum version)

Edited by Fist Omega

• 4 weeks later...
I've been seeing the word "secure" in the EVENT/WC thread, and it sounds like a group.

What is this "secure" anyway?

It is a site composed of scammers. Literally they offer "checking" services but they use old methods.

They keep all the Pokemon they get from people like me and you and they grow their own collection.

You can check Pokemon yourself with Legal.exe

Anyway: My question is do the Euro Regi all have 0 Happiness? They should right?

It is pretty bad now. It takes forever for me to get anything checked and half the time when I trade away the "checked" pokemon there is some sort of problem and I have to give refunds.

For the Euro Regi, yes they should.

It is easier and faster to check Pokemon files yourself lol.

Thanks, some of the ones I've seen have 70 and that made me wonder...