Official Event Pokemon Help/Questions thread

Lupin

This will probably going to be one of the worst and most common questions:

I obtained the edge of the night sky Jirachi through the mystery gift,

And downloaded the wc for Pichu.

When I open the save file on my USA Platinum,

It says "Apparently met with a fateful encounter" or something like that.

When it's legit, there isn't supposed to be the "apparently" right?

So what's wrong?

EDIT: I think I know why,

It's Because the TID/SID isn't the same as my TID/SID.

I was Wondering How do I use these Downloads to get the PKMN on my PKMN Platinum game, b/c I just learned you could download the events, but I have no clue how to use them, and I can't seem to find a tutorial so could someone be nice enough to tell me how.

I was Wondering How do I use these Downloads to get the PKMN on my PKMN Platinum game, b/c I just learned you could download the events, but I have no clue how to use them, and I can't seem to find a tutorial so could someone be nice enough to tell me how.

I can tell you how to do it, but you must have a program that can insert or extract the saved game (such as R4, Flashcards, or Action Replay DS) and Pokesav.

If you have real Pokemon game chip then you must trade with someone who has the events.

hello I've a question, and although I have pokemon platinum in Japanese, I wanted me a great wonder card for my cyclods evolution so flashcard but how do I make the I dan on a flashcard and do it from there, to my pokemon platinum transfer.

I would help me very happy and sites.

hello I've a question, and although I have pokemon platinum in Japanese, I wanted me a great wonder card for my cyclods evolution so flashcard but how do I make the I dan on a flashcard and do it from there, to my pokemon platinum transfer.

So you want to put the wonder card into the Jap. Platinum game in the flashcard?

I didn't entirely understand the question you are asking.

I have pokemon platinum Japanese original and I still have time a flash card and I wanted to flash card a great wonder card to make it so jirachi from nintendo zone and even dan Pikachu-colored Pichu but how do I create a wonder card that I have on my flash card and do it from there, they have wifi on pokemon platinum transfer.

sorry but my english is not so good

Well, I looked through the event pokemon thread looking for an answer before registering to pose the question. I downloaded "Shokotan Movie 12 Pichu," so i didn't think it would be unreasonable to assume that it would say Movie 12, instead of Movie 09.

If nothing else, it might be nice for the other folks that follow to have an answer in the most logical place.

But be that as it may, I just read through the news thread and found out it means 2009.

Question about some specific "Saikyou" events, Dragonite/Salamence.

i downloaded the .PKM files and stuff and i noticed the trainers ID's are missing 1 number

should i leave the trainer ID's the way they are or do i need to add a "0" in front?

Question about some specific "Saikyou" events, Dragonite/Salamence.

i downloaded the .PKM files and stuff and i noticed the trainers ID's are missing 1 number

should i leave the trainer ID's the way they are or do i need to add a "0" in front?

That's completely normal. Leave them alone.

Edited by fenzo666

Just a quick question about the event Jirachi.

I popped it into the legality checker, and it comes up as Type: Hacked Pokemon.

Now I actually went on Wifi with my Japanese Pearl file and traded it to my US Platinum, the only thing I can think of is that the Legality Checker hasn't been updated with this event so it brings it up as a fake, can anyone confirm this?

Just a quick question about the event Jirachi.

I popped it into the legality checker, and it comes up as Type: Hacked Pokemon.

Now I actually went on Wifi with my Japanese Pearl file and traded it to my US Platinum, the only thing I can think of is that the Legality Checker hasn't been updated with this event so it brings it up as a fake, can anyone confirm this?

Don't use Legality Checker with D/P/Pt events. It fails. Your Jirachi is legit.

Don't use Legality Checker with D/P/Pt events. It fails. Your Jirachi is legit.

Is there no way to check D/P/Pt events?

One question about the NoK events:

I heard these events cannot appear on non-korean games. Is this information right?

Is there no way to check D/P/Pt events?

The best way to check events is the visual info. But hack/legality checkers generally aren't going to detect events too well because they have to be manually updated every time a new one comes out. At least that's what my thinking tells me. I could be wrong.

One question about the NoK events:

I heard these events cannot appear on non-korean games. Is this information right?

Correct. Here's what SCV had to say a while back about it:

NOK pokemon cannot be legal on non-NOK carts. We can extract pkm from a NOK sav, then use pokesav to load them (or any other equivalent method).

A NOK pokemon will usually not show a name because the font NOK games use is different.

Is there a place to know what the correct "visuals" are? Thanks!

---------- Post added at 12:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

I think the main thing I'm asking is this...is the JEREMY Ekans here legit...and how can we tell? I knew I'd finally get the right questions out. :)