Official Event Pokemon Help/Questions thread

Lupin

31 minutes ago, MushroomGod said:

Hi first post here. I'm trying to get the new event pokemon into my Let's Go save. It says that I can take the wb7full file and put it into the left side of PKHex. However, PKHex says it's an unsupported file type. Am I missing something here?

Weird, that normally works (at least it does for other gens).
In any case, PKHeX itself has a Mystery Gift Database built into it.
(Make sure you get the correct event. PKHeX will not load non-LGPE events)
image.png

After you view it, simply set it into your box.

If the event you're looking for can't be found, it likely means we don't have the event archived yet.

Thank you Slayer. I wanted to say I've been lurking here for a very very long time and want to thank you for all you do. I wouldn't have all these event mons in my collection if it wasn't for this website. Your suggestion worked btw, I'll just have to wait for the DB to get updated to get the latest Mewtwo.

23 minutes ago, MushroomGod said:

Thank you Slayer. I wanted to say I've been lurking here for a very very long time and want to thank you for all you do. I wouldn't have all these event mons in my collection if it wasn't for this website. Your suggestion worked btw, I'll just have to wait for the DB to get updated to get the latest Mewtwo.

Glad to hear that!

Hmm? The DB has the latest Mewtwo (that's what I'm showing in the images above)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello, I have a question about block edits. I think I successfully installed the gmax milcery raid event, but I’m still coming across gmax meowth. I’m wondering if I did this correctly? Still haven’t come across a milcery. Also will I need to change the block edits back to normal?  Thanks 

11 minutes ago, karendontcry said:

I think I successfully installed the gmax milcery raid event, but I’m still coming across gmax meowth

that means you didn't "successfully install it".
Did you replace ALL 4 blocks? Replacing only one block isn't enough.

After that, make sure you save the save on PKHeX,
place the save into your SD card, then import that save back into your game.

12 minutes ago, karendontcry said:

I’m wondering if I did this correctly?

if you're seeing Gmax Meowth, no.

12 minutes ago, karendontcry said:

Also will I need to change the block edits back to normal?

Np, just update wild area news as per normal.

1 minute ago, theSLAYER said:

that means you didn't "successfully install it".
Did you replace ALL 4 blocks? Replacing only one block isn't enough.

After that, make sure you save the save on PKHeX,
place the save into your SD card, then import that save back into your game.

if you're seeing Gmax Meowth, no.

Np, just update wild area news as per normal.

I did use all four. Was I supposed to save after replacing each block?

Just to be clear, i need to update the wild are news and milcery should begin to spawn right? Now let’s say I’m done with the event do I just update the wild area news again to get rid of milcery? Sorry I’m confused >.<

Just now, karendontcry said:

I did use all four. Was I supposed to save after replacing each block?

Just to be clear, i need to update the wild are news and milcery should begin to spawn right? Now let’s say I’m done with the event do I just update the wild area news again to get rid of milcery? Sorry I’m confused >.<

Yes. PKHeX doesn't auto save. You have to export save to keep the changes. If you just close PKHeX, then it'll be the exact same unedited save, lol.

Yes, just update wild area news, and it'll get the latest one (which is the Gmax Meowth).

Just think of this as a user who never edited Wild Area News.
Let's say that user hasn't gone online since getting the Gmax Milcery news. Now they update, they get the Gmax Meowth news.

What you'll be doing, is the same as the example I just laid out :)

10 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Yes. PKHeX doesn't auto save. You have to export save to keep the changes. If you just close PKHeX, then it'll be the exact same unedited save, lol.

Yes, just update wild area news, and it'll get the latest one (which is the Gmax Meowth).

Just think of this as a user who never edited Wild Area News.
Let's say that user hasn't gone online since getting the Gmax Milcery news. Now they update, they get the Gmax Meowth news.

What you'll be doing, is the same as the example I just laid out :)

Thank you! Imma give it another shot. I think my mistake was checking the wild are news as soon as I started the game. >.< 

Is there an approximate ETA on when PKHeX will be updated to not flag the Den Gmax Pikachu, Eevee, and Meowth mons I have as illegal? I had this issue with Gmax Snorlax, Milcery, and Toxtricity but they were fixed in about 3 days. Currently all of my Gmax Eevee and Pikachu still ping as illegal.

8 minutes ago, TheLordLucyfer said:

Is there an approximate ETA on when PKHeX will be updated to not flag the Den Gmax Pikachu, Eevee, and Meowth mons I have as illegal? I had this issue with Gmax Snorlax, Milcery, and Toxtricity but they were fixed in about 3 days. Currently all of my Gmax Eevee and Pikachu still ping as illegal.

No. Wait patiently.

Or use a nightly build for at AzureDevOps for PKHeX
(use at your own risk. keep a safe backup before any edits)

• 1 year later...