Official Event Pokemon Help/Questions thread

Lupin

^no idea for the deoxys wc, sry...

anyway for the regis, while having TRU regigas in ur party go here:

- regirock: route 228 (from resort area)

- regice: mt. coronet, before exit to route 216

- registeel: near exit of iron island

iirc the blocked path in victory road will lead to shaymin at the end (if u have oak's letter that is)...

still wondering about PokePark Jirachi 60731 and 60830... anyone?

If you're wondering about PP and it's collection of events, go to the first post in the event WC/PKM thread. If it isn't in the first post, it probably isn't needed. If it's not up on the site RIGHT THIS SECOND , then all that means is it isn't up yet.

I have an answer to your problem.

Instead of placing the wonder card in the mystery game section, place it in the storage section. This way it wont show you this message. However this way stats are not random.

Hm, you mean load the actual Pokemon in my storage? I kind of wanted to do the event and see what happens.

^no idea for the deoxys wc, sry...

anyway for the regis, while having TRU regigas in ur party go here:

- regirock: route 228 (from resort area)

- regice: mt. coronet, before exit to route 216

- registeel: near exit of iron island

iirc the blocked path in victory road will lead to shaymin at the end (if u have oak's letter that is)...

Thanks for the answers =)

I should have known Shaymin would be back there, considering all the flowers.

If you're wondering about PP and it's collection of events, go to the first post in the event WC/PKM thread. If it isn't in the first post, it probably isn't needed. If it's not up on the site RIGHT THIS SECOND , then all that means is it isn't up yet.

so what u said is they have em, only not upload them yet? coz i see sum missing events poke (i'm not from the old forum btw) n they're nowhere to be found :)...

I have Deoxys now. Apparently I had a misconception about how this worked - I thought you had to use the Mystery Gift option and connect to Nintendo Wi-Fi....but apparently all I need to do is load the Wondercard in Pokesav and go to the delivery man.

My bad. Thanks for the help though.

Correct. I got my aura mew from the GTS. Keep looking and you'll eventually get one.

actually i have the aura mew, i just missed the jirachi.. i thought you guys also missed it, but nvm then :D... well guess i'll just try on those events being looked for atm...

oh last questions, if i uploaded some events not knowing that it is legit or not (i will say it beforehand) can you guys check it for me and confirm it?

actually i have the aura mew, i just missed the jirachi.. i thought you guys also missed it, but nvm then :D... well guess i'll just try on those events being looked for atm...

oh last questions, if i uploaded some events not knowing that it is legit or not (i will say it beforehand) can you guys check it for me and confirm it?

Probably you could find someone willing.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello I was wondering if anybody could please tell me what the secret ID is for the wishmakr jirachi, i downloaded it off the events database but the secret ID was filled in as 0 which im sure is wrong? thanks.

I have Mew from USA pokemon Ranch and Leglity checker says it is hacked?!

I was thinking that every downloadable event on Project Pokemon are legit...

Can anyone tell me what the f...?

Also I've heard that GBA events do not adds entries into Pokedex in Platinum or D/P I don't remember :P Is it normal?

PS. Sorry for my bad english. I'm still learning ^^