Official Event Pokemon Help/Questions thread

Lupin

• 3 weeks later...

What do I do with the .pgf files? How do I insert it into the save file so that I can get the event pokemon when i play the game?

Do I use Grovile's Mystery Gift Editor for Pokemon Black and White US version or do i have to do something else?

What do I do with the .pgf files? How do I insert it into the save file so that I can get the event pokemon when i play the game?

Do I use Grovile's Mystery Gift Editor for Pokemon Black and White US version or do i have to do something else?

You'll want to use Pokesav 0.06c for injecting PGFs, as PMGE has a bug with it currently on Generation V Wonder Cards.

Region shouldn't matter with save files.

You'll want to use Pokesav 0.06c for injecting PGFs, as PMGE has a bug with it currently on Generation V Wonder Cards.

Region shouldn't matter with save files.

last i knew, as long as you don't touch anything when you do the insertion and you say no to the prompt at the end, the mge doesn't actually wreck the wondercard at all. is this not true?

All 3rd Gen Mews have the FE flag, IIRC.

If this is true, then that means the Poképark Mew in the Gen IV event Pokémon thread is hacked.

last i knew, as long as you don't touch anything when you do the insertion and you say no to the prompt at the end, the mge doesn't actually wreck the wondercard at all. is this not true?

That works pretty well with me.

Is there an official DW contribution EVENT thread? I know there is basic DW contribution thread.

EDIT: I figured out that DW contribution thread has event pokemons too but it isn't updated.

What DW event pokemons am I missing for Jp and Eng?

I have...

Jp = Mamoswine, Eevee Evolutions, Porygon

Eng = Eevee Evolutions

Edited by Guested
changed offensive terminology

There isn't, but it's something I've been planning on putting together in list form, at least.

There isn't a contribution thread, and we may not do one, since the DW events aren't events in the same way that Mystery Gift events are events. DW pokemon are just pokemon caught on the player's game, only the abilities and possibly the special moves are unique, everything else is "normal pokemon."

You are missing quite a few Japanese ones on your list.

Serebii has a page already set up.

i know i asked this on another topic but how do you inject the liberty ticket pgf into the action replay dsi code manager to go on my pokemon white also is there any way to get the event using another key instead of l ad r my r key on my dslite doesnt work very well.

You change 94000130 FCFF0000 to 94000130 FFF30000 to use Start+Select instead of L+R.

There are other combinations, but you should be alright with Start+Select.

unfortunately my action replay dsi only shows a white screen after i input the code i thought it was my pokemon white game and deleted it, which means i lost every one of my pokemon i had so now i might have to go spend another 25 dollars on a dsi action relay unless any of you guys know how ti fix it, tried resetting hardware on action replay dsi it didnt work same problem, also i cant get the liberty ticket code to work at all i cant tell you guys how many times i tried it and how many different codes

Edited by moltresflare
nm i got it to work, except for the liberty ticket, just have to one code at a time very time consuming but whatever lol