Official Event Pokemon Help/Questions thread

Lupin

Hi thankyou for the swift reply unfortuently my copy of Heart Gold reckons I have already recieved the wonder card and the Celebi (which is the main thing I'm after)

Is there a list of action replay codes to unflag certain events in the game? I've knowticed Riolu has done an all unflag event code. But I dont want to unflag every think I've done. Just certain ones. More importantly the Celebi event.

Thanks again :)

You're supposed to actually try my suggestion.

Thats how I know i've already recieved it. I've already tried using PMGE. I wouldnt not try using the program first...lol :rolleyes:

Whether its an error from PMGE or my game I have no idea. The only way to correct it is to unflag the event wth an AR code.:smile:

Thats how I know i've already recieved it. I've already tried using PMGE. I wouldnt not try using the program first...lol :rolleyes:

Whether its an error from PMGE or my game I have no idea. The only way to correct it is to unflag the event wth an AR code.:smile:

If you can use PMGE, you can simply put the Wondercard into your save file...

Instead of loading the PCD file which is the WonderCard load the PGT file which is the actual Pokemon Celebi gift. Create an AR code for that and activate it and the Delivery Man will be standing in the PokeMart with it for you.

If you can use PMGE, you can simply put the Wondercard into your save file...

I'm assuming he doesn't have access to his save file so he's just making an AR code to use instead.

It does have Fateful Encounter, I have tried every single one in the pack. Apparently Black and White has something against Pokesaved Wondercard Pokemon that the other games do not, perhaps someone should look into this?

It does have Fateful Encounter, I have tried every single one in the pack. Apparently Black and White has something against Pokesaved Wondercard Pokemon that the other games do not, perhaps someone should look into this?

No they don't. I've used Injected WonderCards and the Celebi worked fine. Go the to Event Contributions and you'll find a zip folder containing already transferred Celebi and the 3 Beasts before they activated the events in-game. Just go inject those pkm files into your Black/White save.

Inject them into my Black/White save? I didn't even know there was a pokesav for Black and White yet?

And incase I didn't make myself clear, the Relocator isn't recognising them for me after putting the Celebi onto Pearl, though the Three Legendary Dogs I managed to get normally from Wifi do, so there's something up there.

I just got a 3DS and Pokemon White 2 days ago and I was wondering if there's anyway I can get the event Celebi onto my official pokemon white cart so I can get Zorua. I don't have another DS and I don't have a flash cart. I've been playing around with the ir-gts and I've been able to successfully transfer a Celebi to my game using ir-gts-bw, but even with it in slot 1, when I went to talk to the Zorua person, it wasn't recognized. So I assume I did something wrong or the pokemon I transferred was invalid. Does anyone know what I did wrong or know of an easier way to do this?

I just got a 3DS and Pokemon White 2 days ago and I was wondering if there's anyway I can get the event Celebi onto my official pokemon white cart so I can get Zorua. I don't have another DS and I don't have a flash cart. I've been playing around with the ir-gts and I've been able to successfully transfer a Celebi to my game using ir-gts-bw, but even with it in slot 1, when I went to talk to the Zorua person, it wasn't recognized. So I assume I did something wrong or the pokemon I transferred was invalid. Does anyone know what I did wrong or know of an easier way to do this?

You have to use the Poketransfer method to activate the event. Someone's working on a program that will simulate the method, but right now, oyu have to transfer it properly to actually activate the Zorua/Zoruak event.

You have to use the Poketransfer method to activate the event. Someone's working on a program that will simulate the method, but right now, oyu have to transfer it properly to actually activate the Zorua/Zoruak event.

I don't think that's the reason.

He probably tried to transfer a Gen 4 .pkm file to his B/W version.

There are Gen 5 .pkm files for the transfered Beasts and Celebi on the Events Contributions thread that you can use, these should work.

I don't think that's the reason.

He probably tried to transfer a Gen 4 .pkm file to his B/W version.

There are Gen 5 .pkm files for the transfered Beasts and Celebi on the Events Contributions thread that you can use, these should work.

Just tried those .pkm files in the Event Contributions thread and those worked perfectly. Thanks for the tip!

• 2 weeks later...

Questions about the Pokewalker Courses Wonder Cards.

1) The only way to put the wonder cards on my retail HG/SS game, would be with an NDS Adapter Plus correct?

2) Won't be able to use retail Pokewalker device with flash cart correct? (ie. no-IR)

3) If (1) is true, can I use routes like 'Sightseeing' that was only released in JPN/KOR, on my English game?

TIA.

Questions about the Pokewalker Courses Wonder Cards.

1) The only way to put the wonder cards on my retail HG/SS game, would be with an NDS Adapter Plus correct?

2) Won't be able to use retail Pokewalker device with flash cart correct? (ie. no-IR)

3) If (1) is true, can I use routes like 'Sightseeing' that was only released in JPN/KOR, on my English game?

TIA.

1. AR codes also work.

2. Probably correct.

3. Yes. Well, not Korean, but the JP one. I have AR codes for the unreleased courses that SHOULD work.