Official Event Pokemon Help/Questions thread

Lupin

Why is it, that event pokemon are now shared through wondercards mostly?

Is there anyone who'd be able to share them as valid .pkm files? I dont really mind them being a clone with a random nature and stuff.

While i can still get them out of the wondercard by using pokesav, they always end up with dozens of mistakes, like no ivs and no pid, wrong date etc. You probably know all about it, so I gave up trying it that way.

Im almost only interested in the most recent german event pokemon, serebii and the shiny dogs.

If anyone would be able to extract them if they own them, that would be great.

If you can use Pokésav, then why not simply put the Wondercards into your game?

Unless the only way you can get the events on your game is by using the GTS exploit, in which case people usually upload a .pkm file of the event along with the Wondercard.

Hi all, just a quick question really; I've loaded the pgt & pct files for the Members Card into my mystery gift edit, and I receive the item ok from the guy in the mart, but I can't actually get in to the Canalave inn...pretty sure I've done it right as I managed to get the Michina Arceus shortly beforehand. Any ideas?

You need to have gotten the National dex and you need to have given the Lunar Wing to the kid in Canalave.

You might have to beat the Elite Four beforehand.

I was wondering how can i get the suicune event pokemon i know it started on 21st and ends on the 27th. can some one help me, because i really want one.

Upon booting up the cart, select Mystery Gift, Receive Gift, via Nintendo WFC, and then you'll get it.

If Mystery Gift's menu isn't available, look up how to activate it.

I hope that I'm not asking too many stupid questions, but is there any kind of request topic for people who only have access to the gts exploit and need .pkm files?

Or should I just ask here?

I'm looking for the recent events, Celebi and the 3 shiny dogs, from germany please.

Thank you

I have two questions. My 1st question is, is the mystery event pokemon you get already ev trained. My second question is anyone willing to trade for mystery event suciune 100% legit im looking for mystery Raikou or Entei.

No Pokemon you capture or receive from official sources will ever have effort values.

We don't have a trading forum here.

Hi, I just got two Events "SMR 2010 Jirachi" and the "FAL 2010 Mew"

Ive some Question for editing them :)

Here are the Offical

11143650.jpeg 17927139.jpeg

Question 1:

Can i set all individual Values to 31? I've tried to Rng it so it would be possible to have.

Question 2:

Can i use the Generate Button to Generate my wanted Nature?

Question 3:

Can i Change Hometown Value to Soul Silver?

Question 4:

46h and 47h Values of Jirachi are F4 and 0B. What does this mean ? And why are these Values correct?

6h and 47h Values of Mew are 01 and 0C. Same Question.

Question 5:

If i all change this, will i still have a legal Event Pokemon?

Hope u can answer me :)

Question 1:

Can i set all individual Values to 31? I've tried to Rng it so it would be possible to have.

Yes, but the Pokemon will become hacked.

Question 2:

Can i use the Generate Button to Generate my wanted Nature?

Question 3:

Can i Change Hometown Value to Soul Silver?

Question 4:

46h and 47h Values of Jirachi are F4 and 0B. What does this mean ? And why are these Values correct?

F4/0B is hex for 3060 (Pokemon Event). It's the Met Location Hex.

6h and 47h Values of Mew are 01 and 0C. Same Question.

01/0C is hex for 3073 (WiFi Gift). It's the Met Location Hex.

Question 5:

If i all change this, will i still have a legal Event Pokemon?

Changing any of the above will render the Pokemon hacked.

Answers in bold.

no its possible with pokesav to create a legit one!

While it's true that it's possible to generate legal Pokémon, you don't need "special expensive hardware" to check their legitimacy -- Just a few softwares (the latest version of Legal to run the test, and PokéGen, which I'd choose over PokéSav, to edit the *.pkm file), and basic knowledge of the matter (which you can easily obtain by reading some articles on this forums, and/or on ProjectPokémon Wiki). At no expense at all.

While it's true that it's possible to generate legal Pokémon, you don't need "special expensive hardware" to check their legitimacy -- Just a few softwares (the latest version of Legal to run the test, and PokéGen, which I'd choose over PokéSav, to edit the *.pkm file), and basic knowledge of the matter (which you can easily obtain by reading some articles on this forums, and/or on ProjectPokémon Wiki). At no expense at all.

This.. And without your Mew (or Jirachi) being cloned by said "user with special expensive hardware".. Most likely he's just bluffing and offered to check em for you just so he can get a hand on a said poke..

Anyway it's not that difficult to create a legit poke even from scratch, and with the new Legal updated you can check em yourself..

The User was serious. Very reliable board Member.

I would like to know why u've chosen Pokegen over Pokesav for pkm editing. I think i know the most of the basics ive read much infos about it.