Official Event Pokemon Help/Questions thread

Lupin

Hi, I just got two Events "SMR 2010 Jirachi" and the "FAL 2010 Mew"

Ive some Question for editing them :)

Here are the Official

11143650.jpeg 17927139.jpeg

Question 1:

Can i set all individual Values to 31? I've tried to Rng it so it would be possible to have.

Question 2:

Can i use the Generate Button to Generate my wanted Nature?

Question 3:

Can i Change Hometown Value to Soul Silver?

Question 4:

46h and 47h Values of Jirachi are F4 and 0B. What does this mean ? And why are these Values correct?

46h and 47h Values of Mew are 01 and 0C. Same Question.

Question 5:

If i all change this, will i still have a legal Event Pokemon?

Hope u can answer me :)

Then just RNG them instead.

I can but its random nature. And i dont want to spend so much time for it.

Whats exactly the reason why i cannot change any of these values?

if i check them with legal.exe the values are ok! And i could trade them in any forum!

The only 4th gen shiny event Pokémon that can be shiny are the VGC Milotic, VGC Eevee and Pikachu-Colored Pichu (those are the ones I remember on top of my head, at least.)

Darkrai, Shaymin and Latias/Latios obtained from Member Card, Oak's Letter and Enigma Stone, respectively, can be shiny as well.

The only 4th gen shiny event Pokémon that can be shiny are the VGC Milotic, VGC Eevee and Pikachu-Colored Pichu (those are the ones I remember on top of my head, at least.)

Darkrai, Shaymin and Latias/Latios obtained from Member Card, Oak's Letter and Enigma Stone, respectively, can be shiny as well.

That's what I thought but wasn't 100% sure because for some reason I thought it wasn't given out by WC but directly. I have no idea why. But thanks anyways for the help.

Hi,

I saw this thread online and had a few questions.

My friend from NY gave me his old Pearl cartridge he was not using as well as his action replay (cartridge piece only). I have not used a cheating device since Gameshark for Gameboy color, so I had no plans to use it. Nonetheless, since he had beaten the game and I had all the other generation IV games, I was just using his game to get extra event pokemon from actual Gamestop/Toys “R” Us/ Wi-Fi promotions. I got Jirachi and the shiny pichu and Entei, but I had not bothered to pick them up until last night. I tried doing so, but the delivery guy is nowhere to be found (I checked in every city with a pokemart). So:

Is there any way I can still get the gifts? Would mixing records do the trick? Should I use the action replay? If so, how do I go about that?

Should I start a new game and give up on the wonder cards I currently have? I would rather not do this, but if there is nothing I can do, then I can accept that. Will starting a new game fix the “no delivery man” glitch?

I would appreciate any help you can give me.

Are you sure you didn't receive the gifts already? I would double-check your PC Boxes to make sure first. I've never heard of a glitch where the Delivery Man didn't show up. Also, did you delete the Wonder Cards? If so then the Delivery Guy will disappear. Starting a New Game won't fix it either. It will just get rid of everything and start a new game. I'm not sure if mixing records would do anything either.

Since you're using a retail cartridge you can use your Action Replay to get the wonder cards onto your game and get the events. In order to do this though you'll need a save editing program that can export a code to plug into your AR and then you can just use the code to get the events.

Yes, I checked the PC boxes. I also knew in the back of my mind that I had not received them because I just got the shiny Entei wonder cards two weeks ago and had only picked it up in Heart Gold and Soul Silver. I am not sure if this is a true glitch or if my friend corrupted his game with the action replay. Regular gameplay goes on without problems, so I was not sure if that was the case. Is there a way to figure this out without checking for bugs with items or pokemon stats/movesets one by one? I have not deleted the wonder cards as of yet. I have until 8P.M. (EST) to make my decision, and if I were to sacrifice one of them just to have more time to tinker with this and still get the shiny Suicune, it would be the shiny Pichu one. I thought resetting might fix the problem for a new game, but as you said, I figured that if there is something wrong, it would not necessarily vanish by starting the game over. I thought mixing records might resynch some coding or do something similar to the patch for Ruby/Sapphire that came with Emerald. I will try it and see if it does anything once I get off work.

I actually don't know much about action replay or the save editing programs. Again, I have the actual wonder cards from the event. I know I could hack it in the worst case scenario (once I learned how to do this), but I would rather use the event cards I went to the stores to get. Stubbornness aside, it feels like a waste.

Hello, I've a question. I want to know if french berry glitch zigzagoon really exists? I got one of each with french name (zigzaton) and rubis/saphir, but one pass "hacked berry glitch" on legit, and the second is "unknow gba type". Wait... How I can check them now? x)

The PCD and PGT is each 1/2 of the WonderCard in an essence. The PCD is the actual WonderCard that you would see when downloading the mystery gift and the PGT is the actual gift that you recieve. I think but am not 100% sure that you can use just the PGT file and the DeliveryMan will show up to give you the gift.