Shiny Celebi in Expl. of Darkness?

pandamonia

Is this a shiny Celebi?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Is this a shiny Celebi?

I don't know why they put it there, i was assuming that the Celebi was fake, because it was shiny, but i assumed wrong.

I also think that they put it shiny, because the only way to obtain a Celebi, is by playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time, because Darkness get's MEWTWO!

But wouldn't the other version be the same, it just has different pokemon, anyways its just a shiny, nothing special about it, you can't get a shiny celebi in mystery dungeon, trust me, I was also amazed that they put in a shiny but its just there, like a person you talk to in any other pokemon game

Well, since you changed the future then that celebi never existed, or so I think

*heavy sigh*

Nintendo butchered how time really works. They got nowhere near it. If time worked like most think i does (which it dosen't), no-one would dissapear, but only be stuck on an alternate time-line. Because it doesent, it would be impossible to change anything, because everything finnally works out in the end. It's complicated. VERY complicated. From a non-linear and non-subjective point of view, it is more of a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey, stuff, rather than a strict progression of cause to effect.

Serebii.Net confirms that this is a shiny Celebi.

*heavy sigh*

Nintendo butchered how time really works. They got nowhere near it. If time worked like most think i does (which it dosen't), no-one would dissapear, but only be stuck on an alternate time-line. Because it doesent, it would be impossible to change anything, because everything finnally works out in the end. It's complicated. VERY complicated. From a non-linear and non-subjective point of view, it is more of a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey, stuff, rather than a strict progression of cause to effect.

Serebii.Net confirms that this is a shiny Celebi.

They haven't used Albert Einstein theory on multiple universes and time lines.

''A river splits into many tiny one's'' - river being time itself and the tiny rivers being parallel universes and time lines.

Yeah, I was shocked too. When they didn't explain why it was shiny I looked it up and found nothing. And the fact that they made it a girl in that game was weird. Celebi is not a girl or a boy. It's genderless. And it does not look like a girl to me, so I prefer to usually refer to it as a boy, like I do with all the other genderless legendary Pokémon. But yeah, it was approved shiny by Serebii.

• 1 month later...
Yeah, I was shocked too. When they didn't explain why it was shiny I looked it up and found nothing. And the fact that they made it a girl in that game was weird. Celebi is not a girl or a boy. It's genderless. And it does not look like a girl to me, so I prefer to usually refer to it as a boy, like I do with all the other genderless legendary Pokémon. But yeah, it was approved shiny by Serebii.

Well, it would be a bit difficult to call something you are equal to "it". That's probebly why they did that.

---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 AM ----------

They haven't used Albert Einstein theory on multiple universes and time lines.

''A river splits into many tiny one's'' - river being time itself and the tiny rivers being parallel universes and time lines.

Like Nintendo knows how time travel works.

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

o_O

:(

Then where is the shiny Celebi then?

Stuck on an alternate time-line, that is no longer the dominant one. Simple Time Travel cannot get there, one must go to extreme lengths.