(some) Event Pokemon failing legal

mooglesoft

I'm having a problem with some Mystery Gift Pokemon failing the legit checker. In particular, the [sPR2010] Shiny Pichu, the [sMR2010] Jirachi, and the [FAL2010] Mew that were distributed over Nintendo Wi-Fi earlier this year are failing the check.

Has anyone who downloaded them directly from Nintendo run into problems with these three? I'm wondering if it's because they were distributed after the last time legal.exe was updated (February 2010). If that's the case, is there any way to manually validate these Pokemon?

Edited by mooglesoft

I'm having a problem with some Mystery Gift Pokemon failing the legit checker. In particular, the [sPR2010] Shiny Pichu, the [sMR2010] Jirachi, and the [FAL2010] Mew that were distributed over Nintendo Wi-Fi earlier this year are failing the check.

Has anyone else who downloaded them directly from Nintendo run into problems with these three? I'm wondering if it's because they were distributed after the last time legal.exe was updated (February 2010). If that's the case, is there any way to manually validate these Pokemon?

Bolded: If you know they're legit, why are you scanning them?

Bolded: If you know they're legit, why are you scanning them?

I didn't download them myself, I received them from someone. I did some research and found that they were Mystery Gift Pokemon and was wondering if they were really genuine. Probably shouldn't have written "else" in that sentence, corrected.

I didn't download them myself, I received them from someone. I did some research and found that they were Mystery Gift Pokemon and was wondering if they were really genuine. Probably shouldn't have written "else" in that sentence, corrected.

Event Pokemon have to be manually added into legal.exe. Legal is mainly for checking all the hidden hexidecimal stuff and whatnot. If that checks out, and all the visual clues in the summary check out (Pokeball type, OT/ID, legal move set, etc...) check out, then draw the proper conclusion from there.