Where can i go to make ev spreads?

cu66

EV spreads, my friend, are for you to make to tailor your Pokémon to perform exactly how you want it to.

You can run standard EV sets predetermined by Smogon, and if that's how you want it to work then by all means do it. However, for the best use of EVs it is worth making your own, or (atleast) using the predetermined EVs as a template and working from there.

Smogon also have a damage calculator you can use to determine how you want your EVs too, however that's more "random Calculations" In fact I reccomend you make more random calculations, it'll pay off in the long run.

I hope that answers your question?

Yes, thank you. I guess this answers my question but for the record, I asked this question so i can make my own spreads exactly how I want them. The point was to find out the easiest way to make my own ev spreads without resorting to the usual 252/252/4 thing. Thanks a lot for your reply.

Yes, thank you. I guess this answers my question but for the record, I asked this question so i can make my own spreads exactly how I want them. The point was to find out the easiest way to make my own ev spreads without resorting to the usual 252/252/4 thing. Thanks a lot for your reply.

Well that's easy .. random calculations. Read articles aswell. 252/252/4 is lazy, I'll agree, because certainly there's no call, a lot of the time, for maxed speed. For instance, if you are only worried about base 110 speeds, and you're running a 130 speed Pokémon, then you don't need to max the speed stat. Similarly, if you can get an OHKO and foes X/Y/Z with only 200 investment, then run that instead.

A lot of it is merely about knowing what numbers mean what.

404 HP = great for 101 health subs, so a sub abuser might want to focus on getting to 404 HP

417 HP = optimum leftover recovery and minimum SR damage

320 Speed = Outpacing neutral 110s and postive 95s

And etcetera