Kingdom Hearts to Kingdom Farts

Seriously, though, they came out with Kingdom Hearts ll in 2006 and hav'nt even hinted us on a third gen. I don't know for sure if Chain of Memories for Ps2 is new, but it is for sure a spin off game. For me, I've been watching Youtube videos of trailers of supposed "Kingdom Hearts lll: Keyblade War" or "Kingdom Hearts lll: 365 1/2 Days". I'm guessing that these are either totally fake or they are cutscenes from the Final Fantasy movies and games. But if Square Enix doesn't get the show n the road, there's going to be some screaming: Kingdom FARTS!c So i suggest that they get busy on the next gen.

KH series is awesome. I don't like Kingdom Tards, but people who say it's over-rated, in my experience, are missing the point of the series.

Also, 358/2 Days is a real game to be out for the DS later this month, if I'm not mistaken.

Yeah, i noticed that! i looked at the official website (still being built) and thats just proof that its real! the good thing is that you can FINALLY play multiplayer using Org. Xlll. The bad thing is that i think its only for DS. But im gettin it anyway.

P.S. Torte De Lini, why do you come in just to be a hater?

• 4 weeks later...

Also remember that Birth By Sleep is a PSP exclusive game, i haven't heard of any "Real" Kingdom Hearts game being released to any 3rd gen console.

I'm currently playing Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, sure it's in Japanese, sure i can't understand it, but i was too excited to wait for the US Release, and i just wanted to try it out, and I'm astonished on how they actually made it work for the DS, the only flaw i can think of while playing is the annoying camera.

• 2 weeks later...
Also remember that Birth By Sleep is a PSP exclusive game, i haven't heard of any "Real" Kingdom Hearts game being released to any 3rd gen console.

I'm currently playing Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, sure it's in Japanese, sure i can't understand it, but i was too excited to wait for the US Release, and i just wanted to try it out, and I'm astonished on how they actually made it work for the DS, the only flaw i can think of while playing is the annoying camera.

Same here I am playing it to.

It works really well for the DS at that too.

• 2 weeks later...

Kingdom Hearts? Awesome... that's where my username's from. Aura + X.

And my avatar and profile pic.

Anyways... it's one of my favorite games.

Chain of Memories has got to be the hardest game in the series... stupid cards. :S

Gaming section, Kunai >.>

I'll move it.

And kunai, please try to write coherent sentences... meaning... use proper grammar and all (I'm sorry for being a grammar Nazi, but it helps everyone).

BTW, I was never able to beat Sephiroth in Kingdom Hearts II. I found him... hard :o

Gaming section, Kunai >.>

BTW, I was never able to beat Sephiroth in Kingdom Hearts II. I found him... hard :o

:biggrin:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I beat him in Proud Mode at level 56. Mind you, it took me literally hundreds of attempts. But he's really not all that hard to dodge once you recognize his pattern.

Also, for the record, my favorite game in the series (still waiting on 358/2 Days) so far is Re:CoM. The cards add an element of strategy and skill and decrease the amount of button-mashing you can get away with.

this is the thread to talk about anything related to kingdom hearts. i'm gonna talk about orgnization 13. xemnas-the leader is the hardest guy to beat on the

last level of kingdom hearts II, isn't he?

He was so easy to beat! Literally all you had to do was hit him a bit, then just follow the commands. I love the 1 million lasers attack he used. The hardest member for me was Xaldin...he was a pain.

Xigbar was the hardest.....stupid gun's....

And demyx was the most infuriating boss i have ever faced..... i just wanted a gun to shoot him and laugh!!

Yep Xigbar and Xaldin both made me stop playing the game, only to come back and beat them later. Demyx with his freakin guitar, but he never touched me.

Yep Xigbar and Xaldin both made me stop playing the game, only to come back and beat them later. Demyx with his freakin guitar, but he never touched me.

exactly! i couldn't get past xaldin no matter what, but the very next day i tried, i beat without taking any damage!

the easiest way to beat him is to learn his movement's for instance he will stop and bring his hand's back and then thrust them forward and all his spear's will fly forward if you spot him bringing his hand's back all you gotta do is move to the side.....if i knew this when i faced him it whould have been very helpful...-_-

Who beat the Lv 99 hade's cup??

i did :D

the easiest way to beat him is to learn his movement's for instance he will stop and bring his hand's back and then thrust them forward and all his spear's will fly forward if you spot him bringing his hand's back all you gotta do is move to the side.....if i knew this when i faced him it whould have been very helpful...-_-

Who beat the Lv 99 hade's cup??

i did :D

I didn't :(

But Xaldin's mega-attacks (Light blue craziness attacks) are way too powerful.

my work here is done.. nvm im in. lets see. anyways, about sephiroth... i didnt know your drive forms level up until four years after i got the game. i never used them.:eek::mad: so now that i know, i whipped the living crap out of him. you simply must level up your valor form until the get your bossted jump to maximum. then, when he uses those attacks where he floats up into the air ( turns pink and then one hit KOs you (unles he takes away all but one HP or whatever) or if he strikes you with the meteors) just run up to where he is, use your boosted jump, and then hit him once to disable the attack. and as for the millions of lasers thing AWESOME and as for the millions of heartless you fight by yourself AWESOME and as for Xaldin AWESOME... and HARD and i only have kh 2 even though ive practically beaten the first one. im DYING for kh 1 FM and kh 2 FM and re: chain of memories and ESPECIALLY 358/2 days. also waiting for birth by sleep, but that will be years from now. ill make a social group for this:wink: