Pokemon Selector

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm Very new at this and I've read everything on this forum and I think I might be having the same problem. That, or I'm a noob moron. I have entered the DNS correctly in both the primary and secondary DNS fields. But I always connect to the GTS, Is that what is supposed to happen? I haven't gotten any error code. And reading this didn't help any other way than making me want it to work more. I've tried this on SoulSilver and D/P. Any advise or help at all?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
204.45.29.54 this dns wont work for mr how should it look on yhe DSi when there is three characters on each section pleas this would really help because i go into the gts room after doing the pokemon thing and it just doesn't send

I think the DS should correctly skip the third digit, in case it doesn't input 204.045.029.054. Also, if it still does not work, you might want to check your router settings.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry my pokemon selector is still not working and I try leve my Nintendo Dsi off but it still come up with this message Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/eshryock/public_html/pokegts.us/pkmbw.php on line 315

Please help me

• 1 month later...
does any one else have problems with pokemon selector i keep getting error code some one please help me

What message are you getting, exactly, and what are you trying to do on the pokemon selector? (4th gen, 5th gen, etc.), details are important.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This is a great tool. Only issue I'm having is when trying to select both Ho-oh and Rayquaza using the Black/White selector the page displays this above the custom stats box

Warning: file_get_contents(../gamestats2.gs/syachi2ds/web/worldexchange/pkm/rayquaza.pkm) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/eshryock/public_html/pokegts.us/pkmbw.php on line 368

Warning: unpack() [function.unpack]: Type v: not enough input, need 2, have 0 in /home/eshryock/public_html/pokegts.us/pkmbw.php on line 369

Warning: unpack() [function.unpack]: Type V: not enough input, need 4, have 0 in /home/eshryock/public_html/pokegts.us/pkmbw.php on line 370

I have only seen it happen with these two pokemon. Anyone got any ideas?

This is a great tool. Only issue I'm having is when trying to select both Ho-oh and Rayquaza using the Black/White selector the page displays this above the custom stats box

Warning: file_get_contents(../gamestats2.gs/syachi2ds/web/worldexchange/pkm/rayquaza.pkm) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/eshryock/public_html/pokegts.us/pkmbw.php on line 368

Warning: unpack() [function.unpack]: Type v: not enough input, need 2, have 0 in /home/eshryock/public_html/pokegts.us/pkmbw.php on line 369

Warning: unpack() [function.unpack]: Type V: not enough input, need 4, have 0 in /home/eshryock/public_html/pokegts.us/pkmbw.php on line 370

I have only seen it happen with these two pokemon. Anyone got any ideas?

Give it a try now with Rayquaza.

By the way, website overhaul on the way soonish.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17115146/interface.png

The new 'testing' website is not done, just showing you kind of what it will look like. About 90% complete importing current features for 5th gen, haven't started on any other features yet.

This represents a complete website overhaul from PHP/Apache/MySQL to ASP.net/IIS/SQL.

After I'm done implementing all current website features, I will redirect users to the new server and begin implementing new features in my backlog.