Pokemon Selector

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just tried your distro, was good for uploading 1 pokemon

Now when I go back to the page again I get this error at the top

Warning: copy(../gamestats2.gs/syachi2ds/web/worldexchange/upload/.pkm) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/eshryock/public_html/pokegts.us/distribute.php on line 10

Warning: file_get_contents(../gamestats2.gs/syachi2ds/web/worldexchange/upload/.pkm) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/eshryock/public_html/pokegts.us/distribute.php on line 12

Warning: unpack() [function.unpack]: Type v: not enough input, need 2, have 0 in /home/eshryock/public_html/pokegts.us/distribute.php on line 13

am i doing something wrong?

how do I upload another pokemon...

I just tried your distro, was good for uploading 1 pokemon

Now when I go back to the page again I get this error at the top

Warning: copy(../gamestats2.gs/syachi2ds/web/worldexchange/upload/.pkm) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/eshryock/public_html/pokegts.us/distribute.php on line 10

Warning: file_get_contents(../gamestats2.gs/syachi2ds/web/worldexchange/upload/.pkm) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/eshryock/public_html/pokegts.us/distribute.php on line 12

Warning: unpack() [function.unpack]: Type v: not enough input, need 2, have 0 in /home/eshryock/public_html/pokegts.us/distribute.php on line 13

am i doing something wrong?

how do I upload another pokemon...

Sounds like you're visiting http://pokegts.us/distribute.php ... I will add a redirect later for users that visit it by accident. The /distribute.php is for the links passed to end users. To upload, you use http://pokegts.us/distro.php

Been using the distro method with great success.

Yesterday however I was getting Error code 13274 once I am in the GTS.

When I upload a B/W *.pkm file, does it have to be 136 or 220 bytes?

TIA.

Need a bit more information. What's the distribute hash you were given? (eg. distribute.php?hash=) The link will work fine.

Dear Mr. Willaien, I have tried your project and I am finding it hard to get this working. I typed in the right DNS, and I even went to the GTS with a full pokemon party. I end up going to the regular GTS to trade or store my pokemon there, but no pichu shows up. Most of the time it pops up with an error and won't connect me to whatever you are using. However, I believe you need to use the DNS code on the same wifi that your computer has the submitted pokemon. Am I right? Because Im out of luck right now. I'll check back in two days after I give it a try with the same computer and wifi.

• 2 months later...
Been using the distro method with great success.

Yesterday however I was getting Error code 13274 once I am in the GTS.

When I upload a B/W *.pkm file, does it have to be 136 or 220 bytes?

TIA.

I am having the same problem. I use the pokegts.us just fine until today, it is starting to get this error code.

Alright, so I got White 2 days ago and I had already used the Selector with SoulSilver previously, I've never had an error(always used the pokémon upload option and made mine on pokégen), so I thought it'd be easy to use this with white.

Yesterday it worked woderfully, I transfered 6 pokémon, 5 using the selection option(shiny Sneasel, Weavile, Celebi, Charmeleon and the dreaded Zoroark[more on that later]) and one using the upload option(Onix).

Today, I tryed to get a Gyarados for my upcoming match against Clay when something unexpected happened.

I reset the DNS as usual, uploaded my Gyarados, and went to the GTS

I got exactly the same Zoroark I did the previous day, I tried uploading Gyarados again after changing it on pokégen, Zoroark again, I tried with Onix, Zoroark again, then I tried selecting a Gyarados but I got the Zoroark again, this went on and on, I even tried selecting 5th gen pokémon but still got a Zoroark... :L

Needless to say I now oficially hate Zoroark and desperatly need a Gyarados(my WakaWaka[Pansear] is the worst pokémon ever...).

If anyone could help me, I'd apreciate it, I also saw someone else had a similar problem but with a Celebi, but no one responded to that person.

P.s: Sorry for the "rant-like" post, I just really need the help Asap.

Edited by HenriGames
forgot to capitalize pokémon names :L

I'm also experiencing that Error 13274. It worked once for a 5th gen Pokemon, but then when I tried to get some Pokemon from the 4th and earlier gens I get that error code. I'm testing now to see if other 5th gen Pokemon work. Yeah, I picked another 5th gen Pokemon at random and I got it no problem. Seems to be a problem with earlier Pokemon? The ones I was trying to get were Rhyperior and Dusclops.

• 3 weeks later...

To above:

Pokémon Selector's an incredibly useful tool our friend willaien created. It lets you create any custom Pokémon from any generation or event with any move, at any level, with any sort of stat variation you'd like. It's quite practical for those of us who don't have unlimited access to every single generation since it lets you acquire the little monsters from previous gens.

Now, to willaien:

I'm absolutely infatuated with your site: I've built up some of my favorite teams from previous generations on it, and the addition of the event Pokémon's awesome. However, I've hit a little snag during its use. My DNS settings and whatnot are fine, but the site itself seems to be malfunctioning (see http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AobC25vqoZY.6teiOXPnLWUazKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20110811000649AAxp91v for my description of the error messages I'm encountering). No rush on the fix, and again, congrats on the success of your venture from me and all the other fanboys you've rendered catatonic with bliss.

Scizor91

Hey i'm having problems with pokemon selector right now too, and ive scoured the internet to find a cause/solution, but no avail. This site used to always work for me and would get pokemon all the time with no problems. I havent used it in a while, and now when i go onto the pokemon selector site, i change my DNS setting as advised (204.45.29.54), but no matter what, i still get connected to the normal GTS. I also have Ninetdo Browser for the DS lite, and whenever i used to change my DNS to get pokemon, the browser wouldn't work unless i changed the DNS back (I know thats normal). Now when i change my DNS, i can still use the browser just fine. I've even tried inputting random numbers for my DNS, and it still connects as if nothing has changed. It's like my DS isn't even looking at the DNS when it connects. any help here?