Pokemon Selector

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some news, I just tested Pokémon Black on my 3DS, and no luck. Anyway, I don't know if this helps but I was trying to get a Shiny Level 100 Spiritomb, with Calm nature. So, any fixes yet? *Hopefully by tomorrow* (:

same here. still isnt working.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

every time i try to connect to GTS it sends me to the normal nintendo GTS and prompts me to DEPOSIT, SEEK, or QUIT. it doesnt have anything waiting for me, whether i'm using the selector or uploading a .pkm to the site. i'm using White on a 3ds and have changed both the DNSs to the right thing. what am i doing wrong?

every time i try to connect to GTS it sends me to the normal nintendo GTS and prompts me to DEPOSIT, SEEK, or QUIT. it doesnt have anything waiting for me, whether i'm using the selector or uploading a .pkm to the site. i'm using White on a 3ds and have changed both the DNSs to the right thing. what am i doing wrong?

Deletes all your connection profiles on the DS, then create a new one with the settings on the page.

• 3 weeks later...

You need a full party

Im trying to get certain Pokemon, but when I go to get them, I get random Pokemon. Please Help!!!

It's possible that you are on a different connection than the DS, in which case it will send you a random Pokemon.

Double check and make sure you're connecting on the same internet connection that the DS is connecting on.

• 1 month later...

when i try to go to 5th gen upload i get this message:

Server Error in '/' Application.

Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>

<system.web>

<customErrors mode="Off"/>

</system.web>

</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<configuration>

<system.web>

<customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>

</system.web>

</configuration>

Can anyone tell me how to fix this???

Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<configuration>

<system.web>

</system.web>

</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<configuration>

<system.web>

</system.web>

</configuration>

Visit this page, then tell me what Pokemon you were trying to upload.

Runtime Error

<configuration>

<system.web>

</system.web>

</configuration>

<configuration>

<system.web>

</system.web>

</configuration>

Did you bother reading the FAQ? It answers the question there.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright guys. Am I the only one having problems with getting random pokemon?

My 3DS and PC are using the same IP Address, I checked.

The primary DNS is set as 204.45.29.54

I've used Pokemon selector a few times a couple of months ago, but this has never been an issue before. Is there a problem with the site?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I've been using this amazing "project" and I believe it was Monday the 29th of November, the GTS no longer let me connect with that DNS port. I get an error and can't get the Pokemon that I love so much. Any idea what's up?

I'm currently having the same problem, anybody got a solution?