Pokemon Selector

I was at work using PokeGTS about 4 hours ago and everything went fine, I was browsing on the options to modify a Zubat and an event Riolu. But then I went home and I just haven't been able to access to the modifying options of ANY pokémon but the first 14 (Bulbasaur - Kakuna). The website will correctly display the options from "Select a Category" to the pokémon menu, but if I select ANY pokémon from Beedrill on, the website will just return me to the "Select a Category" screen without displaying any error message. That means, I just can't access the options for any pokémon after Kakuna.

And I tried to receive a Venusaur from PokeGTS, with a TM51 attached. The pokémon I received was almost the same I asked for, except it didn't have the attached item.

What's going on with this bugs or errors? I tried to access the rest of the pokémon from PokeGTS with two different computers, two different browsers, but the website always inexplicably returns me to the "Select a Category" screen without showing me the options to modify the pokémon.

Thanks everyone for your help.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at work using PokeGTS about 4 hours ago and everything went fine, I was browsing on the options to modify a Zubat and an event Riolu. But then I went home and I just haven't been able to access to the modifying options of ANY pokémon but the first 14 (Bulbasaur - Kakuna). The website will correctly display the options from "Select a Category" to the pokémon menu, but if I select ANY pokémon from Beedrill on, the website will just return me to the "Select a Category" screen without displaying any error message. That means, I just can't access the options for any pokémon after Kakuna.

And I tried to receive a Venusaur from PokeGTS, with a TM51 attached. The pokémon I received was almost the same I asked for, except it didn't have the attached item.

What's going on with this bugs or errors? I tried to access the rest of the pokémon from PokeGTS with two different computers, two different browsers, but the website always inexplicably returns me to the "Select a Category" screen without showing me the options to modify the pokémon.

Thanks everyone for your help.

http://pokegts.us/Reset.aspx

Try visiting that, and see if it clears up your issues.

I was reading along this forum for a solution to the same problem Facepoet had. Has anyone answered him?

Anyways, I have been using pokegts.us for a couple of days and everything worked fine. I just now moved to a different house where now I cannot receive my Pokemon. It just goes to regular GTS. I'm using a DSiXL and I've changed both Primary and Secondary DNS to 204.45.29.54. I was trying to upload a lvl 65 Reshiram. Any solutions? If it's a router problem.. What do I do to fix it?

I was reading along this forum for a solution to the same problem Facepoet had. Has anyone answered him?

Anyways, I have been using pokegts.us for a couple of days and everything worked fine. I just now moved to a different house where now I cannot receive my Pokemon. It just goes to regular GTS. I'm using a DSiXL and I've changed both Primary and Secondary DNS to 204.45.29.54. I was trying to upload a lvl 65 Reshiram. Any solutions? If it's a router problem.. What do I do to fix it?

I forgot to mention I already tried to reset the pokeGTS many times.

A) Try deleting all of your wireless connections and starting over.

B) If it's a router issue, there's not much to be done, other than trying another router or trying it over at a friend's house or something.

Same here BLS, I have used Pokemon Selector [pokegts.us] for like a year, and now all of a sudden I have been getting error code 13275 for the past 3 days. I've been testing this on Pokemon Black Version on my 3DS and I get the error code mentioned above. And the same thing happed on my Nintendo DS lite using Pokemon Platinum Version. It might be where Nintendo is working on Black 2 and White 2. O.o Can anyone here help me get it to work, I really need to get my pokemon for breeding. So some help would be gladly appreciated ;D

Same here BLS, I have used Pokemon Selector [pokegts.us] for like a year, and now all of a sudden I have been getting error code 13275 for the past 3 days. I've been testing this on Pokemon Black Version on my 3DS and I get the error code mentioned above. And the same thing happed on my Nintendo DS lite using Pokemon Platinum Version. It might be where Nintendo is working on Black 2 and White 2. O.o Can anyone here help me get it to work, I really need to get my pokemon for breeding. So some help would be gladly appreciated ;D

:[ I had a very cool idea for a Rain Team but I guess it wont come to life anytime soon. I just used it last week. Is there a way to create your own DNS server?

Error 13275:

"The Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection is currently experiencing problems due to a high amount of players, or is temporarily down. Please try again later."

you should set both your primary and secondary to ensure you're connecting to Pokemon selector.

Please refrain from bumping a thread

Pokemon Black. Both the primary and secondary have been set. Also, this error code is different for the 3DS than it is for the other systems. Like I've said, I've been using it for almost a year and now its not working.

Pokemon Black. Both the primary and secondary have been set. Also, this error code is different for the 3DS than it is for the other systems. Like I've said, I've been using it for almost a year and now its not working.

I've been testing with Pokemon White and a DS Lite with no issues. Where are you located at?

Just saying, I live in Tennessee, USA. It worked just 2 days ago. :l Are you the creator? Just wondering... :/

Yes. I am. I've not seen the error since changing some options, though. You have tried recently, yes?

Edit: Send me the pokemon file that you're trying to use, assuming you're using the upload feature.

Okay. Please e-mail me at (removed) I will send the .pkm file in a new message. And when do you think this will be fixed? O.o

Guested edit: It's not so wise to post your email address publicly. You can attach the pkm file as an attachment to a post.

Edited by Guested
removed email

Well it only effects:

3DS

NDS LITE

And Pokemon Black/Platinum :l

If there has been no response since your last post, go ahead and edit your last post instead of making a new one.

And it is working for me currently on Pokemon White with a DS Lite. I'm rebooting the server right now to test some things. Try again in 5 minutes... and I'm looking at the tickets, are you vanburen or rockstar?