Real way to check a pokemons legality?

Herol

I've read those guides. But it doesnt say if i should do anything to the PID. As for shiney i can run the shiny code while it hatches. It does work.

You will need find a right number PID if you catch a wild pokemon. For pokemon that born from eggs you can use the number that pokesav give to you when you choose the sex/shiny/nature.

Alright. Sounds good if it will pass nintendo's checks. What i was aiming for was making my legit team better then i personally could i guess. i added 2 extra so i could put celebi away cuz of his issues with not being able to be caught. Ill do this hatch thing and hope it works. If i give it the EVs all i gotta do is use a super exp code to 100, right?

finish ... ^^

everyone will know that the one that you make is hacked >_<

start from

1. IV-PID relationship doesn't match ..

2. ability doesn't same as what the PID stated

3. hidden values messed up

4. the place(hatched or met) and the level when u catch it is not correct

5. messed up trashbyte because you put too many letter in pokemon's name =_=

6. to think that the "old" ribbon is ticked while the pokemon doesn't come from GBA games =_= .. that's screwed >_<

and so on , so on , so on

especially .. making celebi out of scratch is somethin that just impossible ...

because you could only get celebi from nintendo event .. try to use one from DB

and also my advice, don't use all 31 IV and the last thing

try to learn from the guide (legality guide & hidden values) .. coz' i am already tired right now >_< ...

i wanna sleep xD

BTW .. here is my version

one more thing ... don't say legit; it's legal :)

Legal all 31IV team.rar

Legal all 31IV team.rar

They wont hatch. The last time i was so frustrated i was homebrewing me wii ;-;

If i make them eggs then they hatch and are good to go. Is it they cannot hatch in there fully evolved forms?

EDIT: HAHAHA IT HATCHED. i had to use fast hatch code but it hatched. So this little guy with his game given legal location info should pass nintendos checker?

They wont hatch. The last time i was so frustrated i was homebrewing me wii ;-;

If i make them eggs then they hatch and are good to go. Is it they cannot hatch in there fully evolved forms?

EDIT: HAHAHA IT HATCHED. i had to use fast hatch code but it hatched. So this little guy with his game given legal location info should pass nintendos checker?

if you do it right yes....

Im not sure i did it right. I did everything in said guide so. Only way to find out is to mass lvl to 100 do a fight and post some battle data.

SADLY, celebi is unhatchable. Its a evil lil thing, but i knew it wasnt going to hatch.

With this new found knowledge, im going to hopfully have the team i want and pass nintendos dumb checks. Ty for your help guys, ill post back if i need any other help :3

They all hatched so its fine. Im speeding them to 100 now, but from the looks of it i cannot tell if the EVs i gave stuck with them.

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

I dont think the EVs stuck with them, or the IVs didnt stay max. Because my swamperts attack is majorly low and hes lvl 85. Its off by like 100 points on his stats.

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

Sigh, guess i've failed yet again.

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

Im going to get the rom and get a beat save file. That way i can import the pokemon and export it to my real game.

Would this make things any easier?

They all hatched so its fine. Im speeding them to 100 now, but from the looks of it i cannot tell if the EVs i gave stuck with them.

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

I dont think the EVs stuck with them, or the IVs didnt stay max. Because my swamperts attack is majorly low and hes lvl 85. Its off by like 100 points on his stats.

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

Sigh, guess i've failed yet again.

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

Im going to get the rom and get a beat save file. That way i can import the pokemon and export it to my real game.

Would this make things any easier?

why you choose the worst way to do it?

What do you mean worst way? I hatched them with max IVs and the EVs they needed to do there movesets. But the illegal one and the (hopfully) legal one i hatched have a 41atk difference.

ok SO. I put the pokemon i wanted into eggs and let them hatch. This should give them a legal pid+location. I also figured out (with help) that my pokemon having won all contests made them illegal aswell so i removed that too.

hey can anyone help me, im having some trouble sending box data, the pokemon in the box are hacked... well at least some of them are but the reason i want to send box data is because my brother lives in a diffrent state and he wants to see my pokemon but every time i send the data and check if it's there it wont show up even though i sent the data?

hey can anyone help me, im having some trouble sending box data, the pokemon in the box are hacked... well at least some of them are but the reason i want to send box data is because my brother lives in a diffrent state and he wants to see my pokemon but every time i send the data and check if it's there it wont show up even though i sent the data?

dude, relax ..

do you have already zipped the files ?? because one box means that it contains 30 pokemon (PKM files) ^^

and where did you upload the file?? is it in this forum ?? if yes, then zip/rar the files first.. ^^