Real way to check a pokemons legality?

Herol

As far as i can remember, there is another legality checker but other than that there is no other way to check it other than Pokemon Battle Revolution (Wii) or Trying to put it on the GTS

I heard if you bypass a pokemon into GTS it will freeze it untill it deletes it after 3 or 4 months. I dont use GTS anyway, but i dont want that. The problem was i couldnt post battle vids. Now i think the problem was, i didnt insert the language. It all checks out as valid on the checker. Im guna do a battle and try i guess.

---------- Post added at 04:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 AM ----------

It wont lemme send the data, so something is a miss.

---------- Post added at 04:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 AM ----------

I figured it out. Its because it has a special ribbon. Its blocking them on GTS.

Would that also block battle videos? Because i've done everything the tuts said. Everything is valid and my pokemon are either hatched or one says very rare GBA and one says wild NDS/gba (a ranch celebi). Im trying to fix this so people dont get mad when they wanna post a battle video. I used the pid iv generator too.

---------- Post added at 05:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 AM ----------

i didnttouch the hidden hex values. I don't remember seeing that it was necessary. Is it?

---------- Post added at 06:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 AM ----------

with the other PID generator i got working PIDs that match what i need. Im going to check and post back. Is there anyone who could look and see what im doing wrong if i cant get it going?

---------- Post added at 06:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 AM ----------

I think ive made some progress. Before it said recipients pokemon, now it says my pokemon. Is it the hidden hex? I dont know how to add bytes for snow. or reg grass as its not listed. Or is it not required?

---------- Post added at 08:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 AM ----------

All this work and i still cannot make a pokemon that bypasses nintendos check. What is it im doing wrong?

I've tried again and again. I stayed up all night and i still cannot get it to let me post battle videos. My only reason for trying this is because im trying to be a hidden hacker among gamefaqs. I attached my box saves. If anyone can look at them and tell me what im not doing right, please lemme know.

legal pokes.rar

legal pokes.rar

Your pokemon won't upload in the Battle Recorder because every one of them is illegal.

Abomasnow is illegal; can't be met at level 33 on Mt. Coronet and received as an egg from the Day Care Couple at the same time.

Alakazam is illegal; your PID is "class 1" which would be Synchronize, but it has Inner Focus.

Celebi is illegal; event pokes cannot be nicknamed or have your OT/ID. I wouldn't even try to use Celebi, as you cannot make it fully legal (the event PID/IV formula has not been released). I'm not sure if it should be Fateful Encounter or not.

Dragonite, again, cannot be both met at level 33 on Mt. Coroner and received as an egg from the Day Care Couple.

Gengar has a value for "Date Egg Received," yet was caught in Old Chateau; also, serebii.net says level 11 Gastlys cannot be caught there. Level 14-17 only.

Porygon can no longer be caught in Trophy Garden in Platinum.

Swampert appears fine, escept for the note that applies to all your pokemon.

Sneasel was met at level 30, serebii says they can't be caught below level 33.

NOTE: All of your pokemon have fully maxed out (255) contest stats, which is illegal. Try setting them all back to 0, as most likely you will not be using them in contests anyways.

I do not think you even looked at these saves. Half of what you said doesnt match. 3 of these pokemon were hatched in places. I looked up the location for porygon. Abomasnow was hatched at mt cornet not found there. I might have put them backwards.

Ill fix the levels for these though and the contest stats

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

Gengar was switched from egg to location and was set to none for egg so idc what you are talking about with that.

Dragonight was hatched in the same location it could be caught.

Alakazam gets sync OR inner focus (check smogon)

My obama snow was suposed to also be hatched in mt cornet.

WAIT AGAIN. I wanna do this myself. I fixed more, but all Timid PID are sowing up as ability 1. Why wont a ability 2 timid work? Heres my final fix.

Ok now my alakazam has ability 2 PID.

Can someone just check this besides my alakazams PID which is a ability 2 on my save file.

I just need to be told what im doing wrong at this point and how to correct it. I fixed the levels. I think i need to fix my porygon.

I just looked the first one of your pokemon (Obamasnow LOL) and i saw that you miss some things ;/

- To win the latest pokémon contests you must maximize the condition of your pokémon, so it's impossible to win all the contests (Beauty, Cool...) with the same pokémon. And remember, when you win a contest, a picture of your pokemon is made and displayed in the wall. In the end, you will need play the game.....

You can't find a Abomasnow in Mont Coronet at level 40. You are playing platinum not D/P. ;/ The right level to choose is 38/39

The PID number that you choose is wrong, you must use a PID number Type 1, and you choose a Type 3, Type 3 is for non-legendary Pokemon caught from Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Fire Red or Leaf Green. Use this number: 2034429810 as you can see here: http://users.smogon.com/X-Act/IVtoPID.html

Ill change his PID. On mine it says uncommon GBA though. Also disregard that upload for now. I gotta fix the contest stats as i must have hit cancel when i removed them.

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

also use that PID on who?

dragonite , swampert , weavile

That makes them all timid female. weavile and dragonight are jolly male and swampert is naughty male. This will not work for them.

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

Mind you all i used SCV's PID Generator for my PIDs

Ok, so what if i drop the lesser IVs? I only need max speed spa and the 3rd they use (for example)(by smogon) If i just make them random will that work?

Why you don't make your pokemon born from a egg?? it's more ease because you don't need to use the right PID and you can set all the iv's to 31 and turn him shiny if you want.... Too much simple!!!

Can i do that? Will it hatch level 100 and give it a valid hidden hex and location and all? I didnt know i could do that.

Also thanx for not flaming me to death. Its hard to find a place people wont treat you like a retard just because you are new at what you are doing.

also can i give it max EVs while its an egg?

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

I sound stupid, but can someone give me some exact instruction on this egg thing. Should i leave stuff blank?

Can i do that? Will it hatch level 100 and give it a valid hidden hex and location and all? I didnt know i could do that.

Also thanx for not flaming me to death. Its hard to find a place people wont treat you like a retard just because you are new at what you are doing.

also can i give it max EVs while its an egg?

Yes you can, and dont worry. I'm brazilian... Can you imagine how difficult is to find help when you are noob and dont speak english perfect.... lol

Please read all the guide:

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?t=825

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?t=218

And you will find almost of your answer... I know its very big but, if i being brazilian read everything for you it's less difficulty!

You dont need hatch it, just made him looks like ;D