Event Pokemon Distribution on the GTS!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed that some of you have requested more than one Pokemon. Please be aware that I will only accept one request per person each week. The reason I have created this rule is because I am very short on time lately. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

A moderator has notified me that someone has posted several times that they want a Shiny Heatran. Please be aware that this is not a "live" or "instant" chat. This is a forum. I check here every 4 or 5 days for new requests. If you are new member here, and would like to request a Pokemon, please be very patient, and wait a few days for me to add it to the GTS.

I have removed the GameStop Suicune, GameStop Celebi, Red's Metagross, Toys R Us Arceus, Flawless Timid Mesprit, Flawless Shiny Manaphy, Shadow Lugia, Japanese 7-Eleven Pikachu, Flawless GameStop Jirachi, Japanese Satoshi's Pikachu, Flawless Modest Mareep, and Shiny Mew from the GTS. I have added a Shiny Ho-Oh with Sacred Fire and Sky Attack, Shiny Timid Fighting Hidden Power Azelf, Shiny GameStop Pichu, Pokemon xD Frenzy Plant Chicorita, Pokemon xD Dragonite, Jeremy Oddish, Shiny Rayquaza, Shiny Heatran, Darkrai, TRU Regigigas, GameStop Raikou, and Shiny Growlithe to the GTS.

Edited by arhacker

Hi arhacker, you are doing a great service to everyone here! When I requested the azelf, I forgot to ask you to make it as near to flawless as possible, or with the best iv spread for hp fighting. If it's not too much trouble, could I request another one that also meets this condition?