Event Pokemon Distribution on the GTS!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have finished building a replacement GTS server for the old one that caught on fire. My GTS is back online now. Sorry for the long wait!

I have removed the Shiny Solrock, Piplup, Hall Of Origin Arceus, Ageto Celebii, GameStop Deoxys, and Mesprit from the GTS. I have added the Flawless Timid Mesprit, Flawless Shiny Manaphy, Shadow Lugia, Japanese 7-Eleven Pikachu, Flawless GameStop Jirachi, and Japanese Satoshi's Pikachu to the GTS.

I still have a request for a Flawless Modest Mareep, a Shiny Mew, and a Embedded Tower Kyogre. Since I am very busy right now, I will add those two Pokemon either tomorrow or the day after.

Edited by arhacker

yea i have been trying to get a shadow lugia all day and it still wont come through ive got everyting else like 4 times can you plz put it to the top plz and greatly appritiated

You didn't get any Lugia at all? I got him my second connection. The "shadow" form of lugia is only available in Pokemon xD. In order to trade him you have to first purify him, which turns him into a normal lugia... hence the normal looking lugia you receive. I wish the "shadow" lugia was available in other games because it's badass, but unfortunately it isn't.

I have removed the Toys R Us Shaymin, Toys R Us Regigigas, Embedded Tower Groudon, GameStop Raikou, and GameStop Entei. I have added a Flawless Modest Mareep, Shiny Mew, Flawless Embedded Tower Kyogre, Shiny Bagon, and GameStop Deoxys to the GTS.

Edited by arhacker

hi yea i finaly got the shadow lugia exept its not a shadow lugia its just the plane jane white and blue lugia im sorry if i seem to be complaining im not just sayin its not shadow just normal.............i would like to make request can you put a shiny ho-oh with and know the move sacred fire and sky attack thank you

hi yea i finaly got the shadow lugia exept its not a shadow lugia its just the plane jane white and blue lugia im sorry if i seem to be complaining im not just sayin its not shadow just normal.............i would like to make request can you put a shiny ho-oh with and know the move sacred fire and sky attack thank you

I'm pretty sure Shadow Lugia has to be purified if transferred to GBA games and that would make it normal-colored right? Isn't it basically Lugia caught in Gale of Darkness?