Event Pokemon Distribution on the GTS!

Sorry for the late response again. I have been very busy lately.

I have removed Arcanine, the VGC Shiny Eevee, the Japanese Movie Theater Celebii, and the GameStop Shiny Pichu from the GTS. I have added a Spear Pillar Dialga, a Shiny Larvitar, a Shiny Solrock, and a Piplup to the GTS.

NOTE: The GTS will be offline from 5:00 A.M. until 10:00 P.M. Pacific Time on December 25th, 2010.

conundrum: When you say that you want a "Sinjoh Ruins Dialga", you mean that you want a Spear Pillar Dialga, correct?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in heart gold/soul silver, if you go to a certain place with an arceus in your party, you get sent to the sinjoh ruins. from there, you may pick between aa palkia, a dialga, or a giratina. these are each level 1, and holding their orbs. you can get 2 of these, by using separate arceus. (Hall of Origin and TRU).

while that's on my mind, if someone requests a giratina, keep in mind that since in diamond and pearl the griseous orb CANNOT exist due to the code having not been incuded at the time, there may be some problems.

also, i'd like to request hall of origins arceus so i can get a second level 1 legendary dragon.

Thank you for your information Bobmonkey07. I will be sure to avoid the Griseous Orb.

I have swapped the Spear Pillar Dialga with a Sinjoh Ruins Dialga. I have removed the TRU Regigigas from the GTS. I have added the Hall Of Origin Arceus to the GTS.

Just for clarification, if I accidentally upload the wrong Pokemon, I will immediately switch it with the correct Pokemon. I will only do so if the error is on my part.

I have been trying to make this work, and it will let me into the GTS, and once I reach the blue computer it says there was a communication error and sends me back to the starting screen. I checked my boxes, and there were no pokemon. I have also used the normal GTS before this, and even have a pokemon deposited in it. Any suggestions as to what to do?

Hey thank you for giving away free Pokémon, it's very generous of you!!

I was wondering if you had a legit flawless Mesprit to distribute, preferably shiny. I've been looking all over for one to use in the Battle Frontier but no one seems to have one with even decent stats =(

Thanks for the consideration and keep up the amazing GTS!!

I think I have fixed the problem. I notice that the GTS always stops working when it tries to send Piplup. I have removed the Piplup, and now it works fine.

PandaSweatshop: Unfortunately, I don't have that Pokemon yet. Bond697 and I are both working hard to try and catch that Pokemon. We should have that Pokemon ready in a few days. Sorry to make you wait.

Hey thank you for giving away free Pokémon, it's very generous of you!!

I was wondering if you had a legit flawless Mesprit to distribute, preferably shiny. I've been looking all over for one to use in the Battle Frontier but no one seems to have one with even decent stats =(

Thanks for the consideration and keep up the amazing GTS!!

timid or modest? i have a plat TID/SID already rng-ed that can do flawless, shiny modest and timid. so pick one.

e: and just for the record, the only reason i'm doing this is that mesprit is high on my list to be rng-ed. i don't take requests.

I think I have fixed the problem. I notice that the GTS always stops working when it tries to send Piplup. I have removed the Piplup, and now it works fine.

PandaSweatshop: Unfortunately, I don't have that Pokemon yet. Bond697 and I are both working hard to try and catch that Pokemon. We should have that Pokemon ready in a few days. Sorry to make you wait.

The wait is not a problem at all! I would gladly wait weeks longer for the gratitude!!

timid or modest? i have a plat TID/SID already rng-ed that can do flawless, shiny modest and timid. so pick one.

e: and just for the record, the only reason i'm doing this is that mesprit is high on my list to be rng-ed. i don't take requests.

Timid would be fantastico! I know you don't do requests and I greatly appreciate your help. Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure Mesprit was never an event Pokémon and I feel kind of dull asking ARH in this thread..

I really can't thank you guys enough for how hard you guys must work to make so many people happy!! I will continue to abuse your GTSs and share the wealth lol! Keep up the amazing work ^_^

Piplup is now back in the GTS. It should not cause any more problems.

I have removed the Japanese Movie Theater Suicune, Japanese Movie Theater Entei, Yellow Forest Flying Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Toys R Us Darkrai, Yellow Forest Surfing Pikachu, Shiny Dragonite, Cresselia, Sinjoh Ruins Dialga, and Shiny Larvitar from the GTS. I have added Mesprit, Toys R Us Shaymin, Toys R Us Regigigas, Embedded Tower Groudon, GameStop Raikou, GameStop Entei, GameStop Suicune, GameStop Celebi, Red's Metagross, and Toys R Us Arceus to the GTS.

NOTE: The GTS will be offline from 5:00 A.M. to 9:00 A.M. Pacific Time on January 8th, 2011 for maintenance.