Event Pokemon Distribution on the GTS!

It would be AWESOME if you could do the Crown Dogs. BUT if not, maybe Surfchu or Flychu?

I know it's not only one pokemon, but I don't want to run up the pages on the thread, and you might not have the Crown Dogs because they're a Japanese event lol.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have removed the GameStop Jirachi from the GTS. I have added the Japanese Movie Theater Raikou to the GTS.

Jorgomli: I can only do one Pokemon request for you each week. I have added Raikou for this week. Come back on Monday and request which Pokemon you want for that week.

I have removed the GameStop Deoxys, the Nintendo World Manaphy, and the Toys R Us Shaymin from the GTS. I have added the Obivia Deoxys (in attack form), the Japanese Movie Theater Suicune, and the Japanese Movie Theater Entai to the GTS.

Surfing Pikachu: I have added the Pokemon you have requested.

Kitsune: I have added the Pokemon you have requested.

There's nothing wrong with the GTS.

This is because you never connected to the real GTS before using this method ; connect to Nintendo's official GTS once and it should work better afterwards (I don't remember whether it works by simply connecting or if you have to deposit a Pokémon, I think you should deposit a Pokémon then take it back).

johnsom: My GTS is supposed to do that. Everyone who hosts an unofficial GTS has that same problem. We have always had that problem. The reason everyone has that problem, is because the GTS's communications protocol has not been fully researched yet.

Thank you SO much for the dog(s), I have been looking everywhere.

New Request: Flychu from the Yellow Forest Pokewalker Route?

Alsooooo: Are the Japanese Movie Event Dogs the ones that unlock Zorua/whatever pokemon in Black/White when they come out?

johnsom: My GTS is supposed to do that. Everyone who hosts an unofficial GTS has that same problem. We have always had that problem. The reason everyone has that problem, is because the GTS's communications protocol has not been fully researched yet.

Actually no, read my post above yours. ;)

It's been a while since the solution to fix the problem has been found.

I made a post about it, but I can't find it.

I have removed the Toys R Us Darkrai and the Toys R Us Arceus from the GTS. I have added the Yellow Forest Flying Pikachu and a Bulbasuar to the GTS.

Jorgomli: I have added the Yellow Forest Flying Pikachu that you requested. And yes, the Japanese Movie Theater Raikou, Suicune, and Entai do unlock Zoroark in Pokemon Black and White.

M@T: Thank you for the information. I shall search for that fix this weekend.

Thank you verrrrry much.

Is there a way you could set up another server? Because either 1.) The server's getting raped and I can't get in or 2.) I can't connect to it very often. I can hardly connect to it at all lol.

Again, thank you so much for the dogs and Flychu. =D

I can't set up a different server, because I don't have two internet connections. According to my logs, it is not the server's fault, but instead, it is my internet's fault.

Sometimes my internet goes down (about twice per week according to the logs). When my internet does go down I have to manually restart it (which takes less than a minute) but, it usually takes me a few hours to realize that it is down since I only check on it about once a day.

Sorry for the inconvenience. I hope this explains your connectivity problem.

I manually reset my internet by using proprietary software made by my ISP. The proprietary software controls a 4G USB device that emulates a wired network connection.

When I plug my 4G USB device into my USB port, my ISP's proprietary software automatically starts. Your idea could possibly be accomplished by disabling all USB ports, and then re-enabling them again, to make my ISP's proprietary software think that I removed my USB device, and then plugged it back in.

Sorry for taking so long to reply. I have been very busy lately.

I have removed the Hall Of Origin Arceus and the Space C Deoxys from the GTS. I have added a Shiny Male Dragonite with Extreme Speed and a Cressilia to the GTS.

Bobmonkey07: I don't know exactly why it would do that. I am guessing that you either have a very complicated network, or you have a security setting on your Wi-Fi router that is blocking it. Could you try to describe your network to me?

Credit goes to Bond697 for giving me a huge collection of PKM files.