Event Pokemon Distribution on the GTS!

If you want to discuss my GTS or the legality of its Pokemon, then please send me a PM (private message) instead of posting in this thread. I would like to dedicate this thread to Pokemon requests ONLY. My GTS's homepage can be found here: www.pokemonhackingclub.webs.com/gts.htm You can also check there to see whether the GTS is currently distributing or not.

Here is a guide to receive the distribution:

This distribution works with: Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, and SoulSilver.

MAKE SURE THAT YOUR POKEMON TEAM IS FULL OF SIX POKEMON BEFORE ENTERING THE GTS!

STEP 1. On the main menu, select "NINTENDO WFC SETTINGS" by pressing the A button.

2.PNG

STEP 2. Select the big blue button labled "Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection Settings" by tapping it.

3.PNG

STEP 3. You will see 3 connections. Tap on the internet connection that you already use to access the internet.

4.PNG

STEP 4. Go all the way to the bottom and press the "No" button for the "Auto-obtain DNS" feature.

5.PNG

STEP 5. Press "Edit" for the "Primary DNS" feature.

6.PNG

STEP 6. Type in "96.26.172.219" and press OK.

7.PNG

STEP 7. When it asks you: "Are these settings correct?" , press "OK".

8.PNG

STEP 8. Press "Save Settings".

9.PNG

STEP 9. Turn your DS off. Now turn it back on.

STEP 10. Go into the GTS, and you will recieve the Pokemon I am distributing!

Here is a list of Pokemon that I am currently distributing:

These Pokemon are listed from newest to oldest. My GTS holds only 15 Pokemon. So, when someone requests a new Pokemon, I delete the oldest Pokemon (the one that is last on this list), and then I add the Pokemon that they requested to the top of this list.

• Shiny Growlithe
  • GameStop Raikou
  • TRU Regigigas
  • Darkrai
  • Shiny Heatran
  • Shiny Rayquaza
  • Jeremy Oddish
  • Pokemon xD Dragonite
  • Pokemon xD Freny Plant Chicorita
  • Shiny GameStop Pichu
  • Shiny Timid Fighting Hidden Power Azelf
  • Shiny Ho-Oh with Sacred Fire and Sky Attack
  • GameStop Deoxys
  • Shiny Bagon
  • Flawless Embedded Tower Kyogre

Note: There are unlimited amounts of each Pokemon. Download as many as you want!

Feel free to request a Pokemon. Here are the rules for making a request:

You may only request 1 Pokemon each week (You can download as many as you want though). A new week starts each Monday.

I choose to limit my GTS's distribution list to 15 Pokemon. Every time somebody requests a Pokemon, then I will remove the oldest Pokemon from my distribution list.

I do not host hacked Pokemon. Please do not request that I add a hacked Pokemon. All Pokemon that are in my GTS are REAL. I hope this clears up some things.

If you want to discuss my GTS or the legality of its Pokemon, then send me a PM (private message) instead of posting it in this thread. This thread is now for Pokemon requests ONLY.

Edited by randomspot555

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tori: I have added the Celebii and the VGC Milotic to the distribution list.

Satetsu: I suggest trying again. If you still have problems, check to make sure you typed in the Primary DNS correctly. It should say: 96.26.172.219

Can you connect to the regular GTS? If you can't then that means your internet is to blame.

I have added the C space Deoxys. Here 2 rules for everyone who wants to make a Pokemon request:

You may only request 1 Pokemon each week (You can download as many as you want though). A new week starts each Monday.

I choose to limit my GTS's distribution list to 15 Pokemon. Since my GTS distribution list has reached its limit, every time somebody requests a Pokemon I will remove the oldest Pokemon from my distribution list.

These rules are necessary for me to keep up with requests, and are also helpful for everyone who uses my GTS. What would happen if somebody requested that I add all 493 Pokemon? That might seem like a great idea at first, but since my GTS distributes Pokemon in Alphabetical order, you would have to download a lot of Pokemon you DIDN'T want BEFORE you get to the one you DO want on the list. Limiting the GTS's capacity to 15 Pokemon makes it easy for everyone to download the Pokemon they want on the list, because even if the Pokemon they want is at the end of the list, then they would still only have to download 15 Pokemon, instead of all 493.

Hall of Origin Arceus (obtained via the Japanese Elite Four Surf glitch)

This glitch cannot be used to obtain Arceus, since the Underground cannot be accessed from Hall of Origin.

Well, IMO it's alright if you give out the Arceus, as long as the OT only cheated for the Azure Flute and caught the Arceus without any cheats.

(BTW, you probably already noticed, but it's Space C Deoxys and not C Space)

Pingouin7: I still don't think I used any cheats to encounter Arceus. I might have confused the Surf glitch with tweaking..

Still makes no difference.

Tweaking requires access to the Underground as well.

Tweaking is just an alternate way to access the void.

I think your list of current ten Pokémon being distributed should be in order of oldest --> newest, so we can know which one will get replaced once we request for another one.

I have removed the Japanese Movie Theater Suicune and the Japanese Movie Theater Entei. I have added the Japanese Movie Theater Celebii and the VGC Shiny Eevee.

Surfing Pikachu: If I remove a Pokemon that you still want, then just ask me add it again. The Arceus will eventually be removed, when it becomes last on the distribution list. I have encountered the Hall of Origin Arceus by using glitches. Since I do not believe that using glitches counts as cheating, I chose to distribute it. I do not "cheat" to obtain any of my Pokemon. The Pokemon in my GTS are real.

Pingouin7: The Pokemon I am distributing are ALREADY listed from newest to oldest. I choose to limit my GTS to 15 Pokemon. So, when someone requests a new Pokemon, I delete the oldest Pokemon (the one that is last on the list), and then I add the Pokemon that they requested to the top of the list.

randomspot555: Please allow me to speak for myself. If someone asks me a question, I prefer to be the person to answer them.

If anyone else wants to discuss my GTS or the legality of its Pokemon, then please send me a PM (private message). I would like for this thread to be dedicated to Pokemon requests ONLY.

Pingouin7: The Pokemon I am distributing are ALREADY listed from newest to oldest. I choose to limit my GTS to 15 Pokemon. So, when someone requests a new Pokemon, I delete the oldest Pokemon (the one that is last on the list), and then I add the Pokemon that they requested to the top of the list.

Lol, I've been seeing it in alphabetical order for some reason.

I have removed the Japanese Movie Theater Raikou and the Japanese Wi-Fi Mew from the GTS. I have added the GameStop Shiny Pichu and the TRU Regigigas to the GTS.

WingedOne: I have added the Pichu you requested.

srcuca: I have added the Regigigas you requested.