Gotta Catch 'em All Japanese Events GBA

Sunain

In 2005 & 2006, there was 6 Gotta Catch 'em All Japanese Events where a bunch of Pokemon were distributed at the Japanese Pokémon Centers (フクオカ / オ-サカ / ナゴヤ / サッポロ / トウキョ- / ヨコハマ). These Pokemon have become quite rare and full information on these Pokemon is hard to come by. Unfortunately all the people that I have contacted about getting some information about them have been very uncooperative and unwilling to share even information regarding these events.

If anyone has any Pokemon from these 6 events and can provide .pkm files it would be greatly appreciated. I have plenty of resources that I'm willing to exchange if that is required. These files would be used for research purposes only so the correct data can be extracted from them for an event database we are working on.

The information would be useful to the Pokemon Community for archival and accuracy of older GBA events. We aren't really interested in the .pkm files themselves for gameplay but more the information that they contain like the original attacks that came with the event Pokemon.

I have checked the forums here and very little information about the events are available let alone any .pkm files. I'm sure other people here would be interested in these Pokemon as well.

Thanks,

Sunain

Edit: Thanks to all those that responded. Was able to get the .pkm files for all the events for research project.

Edited by Sunain
Required information has been received.

I have these three that a japanese friend got himself. I was gonna put them up eventually so here you go. Hope it helps you with your research. If you want more info then just ask me in private since i can get most info about these pokemon. I can also post more of these pokemon later.

Mareep_Tokyo_60505_Calm_Female_Japan_5-6-10_Quick to flee_HP 27_.pkm

Hoothoot_Tokyo_60505_Adamant_Male_Japan_5-6-10_Somewhat of a clown_HP 35_.pkm

Snubbull_Tokyo_60505_Lonely_Female_Japan_5-6-10_Capable of taking hits_HP 10_.pkm

Snubbull_Tokyo_60505_Lonely_Female_Japan_5-6-10_Capable of taking hits_HP 10_.pkm

Edited by Ellie

I have these three that a japanese friend got himself. I was gonna put them up eventually so here you go. Hope it helps you with your research. If you want more info then just ask me in private since i can get most info about these pokemon.

Thanks for the reply. Any information on these events would be greatly appreciated especially the original attacks the Pokemon had.

This kind of topic had a little bit of controversy, I'm not entirely sure how the story goes... however

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?6769-Type-Eggs-GCEA-Stamp&p=64078&viewfull=1#post64078

People do have complete sets (not sure on if they were all obtained from the event, since it would be pretty easy to fake one [controversy mentioned above]). One of my friends from another board claims to have a full set, he's a nice guy and has them all as files.

http://sites.google.com/site/midgartradestation/home/for-trade-events

This kind of topic had a little bit of controversy, I'm not entirely sure how the story goes... however

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?6769-Type-Eggs-GCEA-Stamp&p=64078&viewfull=1#post64078

People do have complete sets (not sure on if they were all obtained from the event, since it would be pretty easy to fake one [controversy mentioned above]). One of my friends from another board claims to have a full set, he's a nice guy and has them all as files.

http://sites.google.com/site/midgartradestation/home/for-trade-events

men in this site the GCEA's events are downloadable?

• 4 weeks later...

Kinda bumping an old thread but it's on the first page...

obviously they wouldn't be downloadable, it's only really here and PD that .pkms readily are. People put a lot of effort into completing the set.

@ Sunain - This info is all available on serebii you know, some searching you did! ;)

@ Sunain - This info is all available on serebii you know, some searching you did! ;)

Yes, I've been friends with Serebii for many years and talk to him all the time.

This thread can now be closed as the required .pkm files for the research project have been obtained already. Thanks to all that assisted. Greatly appreciated.

• 11 years later...
On 10/29/2010 at 11:33 PM, Ellie said:

I have these three that a japanese friend got himself. I was gonna put them up eventually so here you go. Hope it helps you with your research. If you want more info then just ask me in private since i can get most info about these pokemon. I can also post more of these pokemon later.

Mareep_Tokyo_60505_Calm_Female_Japan_5-6-10_Quick to flee_HP 27_.pkm 136 B · 383 downloads

Hoothoot_Tokyo_60505_Adamant_Male_Japan_5-6-10_Somewhat of a clown_HP 35_.pkm 136 B · 345 downloads

Snubbull_Tokyo_60505_Lonely_Female_Japan_5-6-10_Capable of taking hits_HP 10_.pkm 136 B · 379 downloads

Did you ever obtain treecko???

@pharohzeke I don't see why you're bumping a thread 11 years later...

Well, you might have hope. The user was last online 2 years ago.
Not as long as 11 years. But still..

I'm locking the thread. If the user has the Treecko, they can DM you.

Also, just a reminder, forum etiquette is at play. Please don't necropost, and please don't send out unsolicited DMs, thanks :)