Ignore  

1. 1. Ignore

• Ignore
    • Nothing

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9/10 - Like Illithian said, it's too bright in some places. But I don't think it pulls away focus from Dragonair, since Dragonair is in the middle and has a thick outline, it doesn't affect too much. Around the middle, because of the brightness... you could hardly see the effects you used there, I could see the effects from around the edge to before the bright part, and it looks very cool. But you can't really see those in the middle. Also, I wanted to say, that around Dragonair's head, the Cyan colour you put there is too distinct from the other colours, but Overall, it was very good.

I know this is kind of a random question, but have you ever thought of making custom Pokemon sprite? (That caan exceed the color pallet for DS.) This is an example of one I've made recently,

150px-385Jirachi.png

Even though its not shadow all correctly, and its a bit bigger then a normal Jirachi sprite, sprite original based off:

150px-385Jirachi.png

Btw very nice photographs!

Edited by Arandomproduction1

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the comments. :)

I recently got a decent (according to reviews) tablet, but I LOVE IT! I've been playing with it for a little bit. Here is something I made today (took about 45 minutes):

Jirachi_by_Greencat7.png

I tried to make it Sugimori-style. Hope you like it. :)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

iPodClassic.pngipodgloss.png

I was making an iPod at school in MS Paint. xD But when I got home, I did it in Photoshop. Tell me what you think. It's suppose to be an iPod Classic 5th Gen, but it's green! :D

And after some modifications... I ended up with what's on the right. :)

Edited by Greencat

• 9 months later...