Fast Hatch pokemon -- Are they Legit?

Cobalt

So if I were to enter a competitive tournament, could people ban me for using this hack?

if someone honestly won't battle you because you used fast hatch, you're probably best off following UNK's example. we can all learn just a bit from UNK.

e: UNK UNK UNK

Do they pass ALL legit checkers?(1)

How does the code work?(2)

Is it considered cheating?(3)

Does it affect the pokemon in ANY way?(4)

1. If that's all you're using, and the code only affects the hatch rate, then they should pass the legality checks if they were hatched and bred in-game... no guarantee for any that you generate using non-game methods...

2. It modifies the way the game calculates when an egg will hatch by either multiplying the steps you take, or removing the required steps to hatch multiplier...

3. Yes, in the literal sense, no in the sense that you aren't doing something that modifies a pokemon directly... I do things like this all the time to skip having to do some tedious task...but like kaphotics said, don't lie if you're asked...

4. No, it modifies one of two values that dictate hatching... If it's the multiplier that changes, then it doesn't touch the pokemon at all... If it modifies how many steps each step gives a pokemon, then yes, it affects it, but the data for that gets erased when it hatches...