Archived Sticky: Gen V Dream World Pokémon Contribution

buzzthebatgirl

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say that it's dead, it just that we either have most/all the Pokemon from each area, and we're just waiting to see if they release a new area so that we can get some new Pokemon.

haha....that means i joined in too late :T but i guess its ok unless someone "desperately" wants a specific dw pokemon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Whipped up a quick Gothorita for you people.

0 IV's everywhere, PPorg OT/ID/SID edited in, official PPorg OT/ID/SID Gothorita not even released yet.

Seems legit!

I noticed that the English DW Lucario isn't in your English Dream World Pokémon page, most likely because it requires the use of a single-use serial code.

But wouldn't the European DW Lucario be identical? Especially if received on an US cartridge.

(That is, unless you already have one of the US Lucario and want to wait until the event ends, like the Gothorita.)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Here is the latest DW Garchomp guys changed ot info so that you guys can enter yours

The official info been removed for unknown reason around 24 hours after the press release in pokemon.com, but I've print-screen shot a copy of it on the D-day.

I forgot to take note on the event date cycle. The below text is missing from Pokemon.com since then. See below the original info:

v7xupW5.png

Glad you had received that pokemon and shares it with us. Much appreciate it. Though I'd not mind if the OT is your own name, instead of an 'x'.

And yes, I do know how to change it to my own OT ID using POKEGEN.