Archived Sticky: Gen V Dream World Pokémon Contribution

buzzthebatgirl

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does any one contribute DW starters except Kanto starters?

I have the other three and just want to know if anyone want them.

did you aquire them yourself, or did you get them in a trade, because if you got them yourself then please post them.

and on another note im sorry i havn't posted any new pokemon lately, ive been caught up playing skyrim, and now that i finally got the platinum trophy i will try and get some more new pokemon to post here.

Please play skyrim fully, dark chii

PDW won't run away from you.:)

I'm sorry I have never downloaded the two, taroliveira.

I downloaded and look them just now.

At first, I appreciate buzzthebatgirl for upload rare startars.:)

You show that the two are replaced into artificial ones.

The two are now in bad condition.:o

The name of OT of Balbasaur is a bad Japanese and usually not used. It makes us unpleasant.

Squirtle is female, though startars are known to be only male.

It would be better to make "Mewtwo's Lake" box and place the two, and never use to battle in

Wi-Fi.:cool:

I hope to startars be distribute to everyone some day.;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The special Justified Bullet Punch-knowing Lucario event is available as of March 1st for English (UK/AUS//NL/CA), German, Spanish, Italian, and French PGL accounts (Must have a game sync ID registered to access and unlock) and concludes on May 23rd. They are using passwords and not one-time use serial codes, passwords are as follow:

English: LUCAEUROGAMERNET

French: LUCAEUROGAMERFR

Spanish: LUCAEUROGAMERES

German: LUCAEUROGAMERDE

Italian: LUCAEUROGAMERIT

English Lucario (&.pkm

German Lucario (W&#1.pkm

Spanish Lucario (&#.pkm

Italian Lucario (&#7.pkm

French Lucario (N&#1.pkm

English Lucario (&.pkm

German Lucario (W.pkm

Spanish Lucario (.pkm

Italian Lucario (.pkm

French Lucario (N.pkm

Edited by Nintendo1252
Added all passwords + French & Italian Lucarios

If anyone is interested in just the basic files for events that have taken place, I've made some pages for English (US) and Japanese DW Events in the Gallery.

http://projectpokemon.org/events/jp-dw.php

http://projectpokemon.org/events/en-dw.php

Didn't bother trying to get specific natures or anything, the files are just for collecting purposes, and the Gallery is for info, if you'd like it.

If anyone is interested in just the basic files for events that have taken place, I've made some pages for English (US) and Japanese DW Events in the Gallery.

Didn't bother trying to get specific natures or anything, the files are just for collecting purposes, and the Gallery is for info, if you'd like it.

Hi,

just for info, Eveelution set with same ID/SID are not legal. Except for Korean version.

Also, pokemon Café is not complete. There are 3 move-set for each pkm and those can be male or female. Best thing to do is female for basic move-set and male for both DW move.

Yeah, I know.

The files themselves are quite legal. In order to get a continuous set, I put them all into the same save file. Since only one could be gotten per account/save file, they are technically not "legit," but if you are downloading files from this site, you shouldn't be trying to pass these pkm files off as your own legit pkm, anyway.

I can assure you they are quite legal, though.

As for Cafe, I just chose female and the most useful of their special moves. If you want Male, you can breed for one. If you want the other moves, you can change it yourself with Pokegen.

The Cafe Pokemon aren't even really "events" by the same standards. They were just limited-time, normal DW pokemon. I may add the other special moves and the standard moves into the description, but I won't be adding any more pkm files.

Edit: OH, and if you REALLY want a set of Eeveelutions with unique OTs, we've had that collection of them (link in my sig) since the event began, basically.

So all the starters on there were obtained using serial codes from the actual event?

So all the starters on there were obtained using serial codes from the actual event?

No. Those are legal DW Events inserted in Heylink with pokestock.

If you're looking for legit DW Events, ask folks to send you a friend board screenshot when trading. It's a proof of legitimacy.

If you don't care about legitimacy, those caught by Guested are 100% legal

Requiem is correct.

The Pokemon we host here are intended for personal collection use, not for trade fodder (although it's fine to trade these to people who don't have the means to load pkm files, of course). We wouldn't officially host anyone's hard earned DW events, since the starters especially require a not-so-cheap purchase to get a serial number.

The DW Pokemon are by accepted definitions "legal" but were not obtained "legimately." If you are using them for your own use, the difference doesn't matter.

I personally have many of these which I obtained legimately, and I can tell you that it would be near impossible to tell the difference.

ANYWAYS, as Requiem said, if you ARE someone who wants to trade for DW events ACTUALLY received through the DW, you should ask for screen caps... but even then, it's very unlikely you're getting one that isn't a clone. I highly doubt many people would trade away Pokemon they paid for and can only be obtained during a very limited window of time.

You CAN find pkm files of legitimately obtained Poke Cafe, Eeveelutions, and some of the other DW events in this forum, but I can't personally vouch for the starters.

But, like I said, the pkm in the Gallery are perfectly legal and more than acceptable for one's personal use/collection.

• 3 weeks later...
-cough- my first time using this website -.- but that aside do people still need the dream world pokemon, or this thread is dead?

I would say that it's dead, it just that we either have most/all the Pokemon from each area, and we're just waiting to see if they release a new area so that we can get some new Pokemon.