Archived Sticky: Gen V Dream World Pokémon Contribution

buzzthebatgirl

So the Vulpix posted earlier is legal, correct? I'm not aware whether DW Pokemon can know both of their special moves plus their ability at the same time.
you are correct

No. It is not a real DW pokemon. It is a hack.

Thank you for pointing this out, and sorry that I missed it. It has been deleted.

If anyone else suspects any hacks in this thread, please say something and I'll check it out. I don't have time to check them all. We are running on trust here, and it seems it was taken advantage of.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EDIT: Why are my files 220 Bytes even though I uploaded them from the box O.o?

Enjoy!

That's the new file size for box pkm. In the 4th gen it was 236 bytes but in the 5th gen it is now 220 bytes (still don't understand why nintendo has two different files sizes for box and party pkm, it's completely unnecessary.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm asking for myself and also for others if they don't want to dl DW Pokemon that were bred instead of coming from directly EntraLink.

So...

Were these last 12 straight from PGL or are they bred? And could everyone state this please? I personally am not collecting those that were bred. :)

The Stantler on page 2 was caught in a cherish ball which could not be found in-game. I believe this makes it not legit. Do check. Thanks!
the pokemon can be captured whit any pokeball no Necessarily a dreamball

Yes.. true.. but there is no cherish ball available in pokemon black and white. You can only hack your game for a cherish ball and catch it. This makes non-event pokemon appearing in cherish ball seem not natural.

I'm asking for myself and also for others if they don't want to dl DW Pokemon that were bred instead of coming from directly EntraLink.

So...

Were these last 12 straight from PGL or are they bred? And could everyone state this please? I personally am not collecting those that were bred. :)

All my DW Pokemon are directly from the Entree Forest and in a Dream Ball.

Here are some new ones. (Boxed)

Clamperl_Female_e.pkm

Slowpoke_Female_&#101.pkm

Murkrow_Female_e&#110.pkm

Lileep_Female_enD.pkm

Chatot_Female_enD&.pkm

Clamperl_Female_e.pkm

Slowpoke_Female_e.pkm

Murkrow_Female_en.pkm

Lileep_Female_enD.pkm

Chatot_Female_enD&.pkm