Archived Sticky: Gen V Dream World Pokémon Contribution

buzzthebatgirl

I´ll quote myself first;

Also i dont know if anyone has researched if breeding two special moves DW pokes will get the special move for the baby aswell, since normally breeding two pokemon with the same moves gives the baby the same moves aswell, and probably your going to say right away thats not possible, but hey its a new gen and i dont think anyone has tried this yet and maybe probable considering the fact in which DW abilities passing works so ill check on that later.

I tried this with two Dark Pulse Self-Conscious Poochiena but sadly it didnt work. On the other hand i downloaded Buzzthebatgirl´s Chlorophyll Bulbasaur file and i turned it into a female to try and breed the ability into the offspring and in fact it did work, the only problem with making this, is that we must be sure the DW pokemon will be breeding this way was obtained legaly by someone as a FEMALE in order to be legit, because for example if no one has a female bulbasaur this will mean that the event ones were only given as males and because of that having a hatched one with a DW ability will be illegal, but to ensure this doesnt happen in smogon there´s a thread called List of released Dream World Pokemon and here we can check this to avoid this issue.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I´ll quote myself first;

I tried this with two Dark Pulse Self-Conscious Poochiena but sadly it didnt work. On the other hand i downloaded Buzzthebatgirl´s Chlorophyll Bulbasaur file and i turned it into a female to try and breed the ability into the offspring and in fact it did work, the only problem with making this, is that we must be sure the DW pokemon will be breeding this way was obtained legaly by someone as a FEMALE in order to be legit, because for example if no one has a female bulbasaur this will mean that the event ones were only given as males and because of that having a hatched one with a DW ability will be illegal, but to ensure this doesnt happen in smogon there´s a thread called List of released Dream World Pokemon and here we can check this to avoid this issue.

There has been no reported case of a female crogunk/bulbasaur/squirtle/charmander/eeveelution. I have check enough sites for it to be as close to confirmed that it can be without being confirmed that "event" DW pokémon can't be female.

There has been no reported case of a female crogunk/bulbasaur/squirtle/charmander/eeveelution. I have check enough sites for it to be as close to confirmed that it can be without being confirmed that "event" DW pokémon can't be female.

I have the means to test/confirm this. I'll post back by the weekend.

Until then, let's move the discussion to another thread if you plan on continuing, and just stick to contribution here.

I have the means to test/confirm this. I'll post back by the weekend.

Until then, let's move the discussion to another thread if you plan on continuing, and just stick to contribution here.

No, i have no intention to do that, and by no means im saying they are confirmed in there already, what i meant is that eventually that data about those pokemon (if they are female or not) will be on display in that thread, but meanwhile we can turn some male DW pokemon into females in order to breed their abilities if you only got male ones (of course only the ones confirmed gotten as females from DW) and this way you wont have to bother wasting your daily DW download on another pokemon just because its a female to breed to ability. This way we can save some time and focus on the pokemon we do not have yet, i was only trying to help.

This is an example of what im saying so no one missunderstands me again;

-Lets say i want a female tangela to breed her ability but i only get male ones on DW.

- So i go to Pokesav edit the sex to female and i place it on the Daycare.

- Then i hatch the egg and voila i have an offspring with his DW ability, which will be legal because female tangela have been

confirmed to appear as females on DW in that thread.

-So because of this i do not need to waste my daily DW precious download on the same pokemon again just because its a female in order to breed its ability and then i´ll just have to focus on the new pokemon im getting instead of repeated ones.

surskit.png

Female Surskit

Lonely/Rain Dish (i guess this is only good for LC)

(Caught With Net Ball)

Quick Attack/Bubble

DW Female Surskit.pkm

Rom Data

Pokemon White (Jpn) Patched with Gbatemp ENG/Kata patch V5 now and Rudolphs Patch.

No Cheats in Game.

Extracted from Box with Pokesav B/W v0.06c F1 traslated by Jsparrow. ( not using pokegen at least untill gets out of beta)

DW Female Surskit.pkm

No, I meant I, myself, have the ability to research whether or not those "event" DW Pokemon have the possibility of coming out as female. And I will do so.

BTW: If you are going to use Pokesav, at least use the original, non-translated version.

No, I meant I, myself, have the ability to research whether or not those "event" DW Pokemon have the possibility of coming out as female. And I will do so.

BTW: If you are going to use Pokesav, at least use the original, non-translated version.

O.o cool then ill wait for your confirmation on them. About the pokesav i think this one is better for me (as it will be teddious cuz i cant read japanese) but if you recommend to do that because of the pkmn save files then pass me the link on a PM if you may.

BTW: We need more people contributing on this thread to advance more and also it would be a good idea if any moderator could talk to Buzzthebatgirl to help her and place the links at the OP since she hasnt been updating much lately.

these all belong to kudan! (extracted correctly via pokegen)

thank you kudan!!

Thanks for helping with the extracting. I think you left out Zubat though. :)

Edit: Seems like I mistook the zubat for the komori that was traded so I didn't trade it over at all. Sorry for the mix up.

A little more info about the pokemon:

Seaking, Mantine and Gligar were caught fresh from the High Link Forest by me with luxury balls.

Sentret was traded to me from a reliable person on smogon (I have her on my DW friends list to confirm) and is in a dream ball.

Staravia was evolved from an offspring of my DW staravia. I think Bond used EV reducing berries on it.

All others are female lvl 1 with DW abilities bred from DW pokemon.

Edited by Kudan

Just finished doing a large update, apologies in advance if I don't update in the next few weeks, a little busy moving country right now, hope you will understand :)

That´s understandable and thanks for the update, but if its possible could you place the names of the needed pokemon in alphabetical order? and btw Hoppip is already posted, so it shouldnt be on that list, another thing i noticed is that bond´s kangaskhan has a special move (Drain Punch) and this should be pointed aswell.

Here is my today´s DW contribution

LotadNormalSprite.gif

Female Lotad

(Caught with a Net Ball)

Careful/Own Tempo

Ivs 25 HP/11 Atk/ 5 Def/ 9 Spa/ 27 Spd/ 31 Spe

Nature Power/Absorb/Astonish/Growl

DW Female Lotad.pkm

Rom Data

Pokemon White (Jpn) Patched with Gbatemp ENG/Kata patch V5 & Rudolphs Patch.

No Cheats in Game.

Extracted from Box with Pokesav B/W v0.06c F1 traslated by Jsparrow. ( not using pokegen at least untill gets out of beta)

Good Luck with the moving!

DW Female Lotad.pkm

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I guess people just stopped playing with the Dream World? O.o?

Well I played for the first time last night. xD

So here's my contribution.

I'm playing on an English patched ROM but was in Japanese during the capture and everything.

Also the Doduo that DeadPool posted earlier has no OT?

I opened it in Pokesav and Pokegen and in both it had no OT.

Lickitung Serious (Cloud Nine) GMS.pkm

Shinx - Mild - (Guts) (F) GMS.pkm

Arceus - Hasty - (Multitype) GMS.pkm

Taillow - Hasty - (Scrappy) (M) GMS.pkm

Lickitung Serious (Cloud Nine) GMS.pkm

Shinx - Mild - (Guts) (F) GMS.pkm

Arceus - Hasty - (Multitype) GMS.pkm

Taillow - Hasty - (Scrappy) (M) GMS.pkm

Edited by Tsujin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...