Archived Sticky: Gen V Dream World Pokémon Contribution

buzzthebatgirl

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fresh from the DW.

also, pokes from the DW can't be shiny, at least not unless nintendo sets them as shiny somehow. just FYI in case anyone runs into one somewhere else.

e: can anyone who extracted stuff as a party poke in pokesav please either re-do it in pokegen or change it over to a box poke? party pokes aren't 236 bytes anymore and poksav screws it up badly. batgirl, could you please put that in your first post?

e:

mareep F

shinx M

arceus is obv genderless. :)

arceusDW.pkm

shinxDW.pkm

mareepDW.pkm

arceusDW.pkm

shinxDW.pkm

mareepDW.pkm

Edited by Bond697

sunkern F

kangaskhan F

croagunk M

i'll say it again:

anyone who extracted a DW poke as a party pokemon needs to go ahead and re-do it either as a boxed poke or in pokegen. pkms aren't 236 bytes anymore, and pokesav screws this up while pokegen naturally gets it right.

batgirl:

here are kangaskhan and croagunk done correctly, also. not butchered by pokesav and saved as the wrong size.

sunkernDW.pkm

kangaskhanDW.pkm

croagunkDW.pkm

sunkernDW.pkm

kangaskhanDW.pkm

croagunkDW.pkm

Edited by Bond697

The DW "events" are male exclusive.

Not true.

Dream World pokemon are skewed highly towards being male, so all of these exclusive moves that they have are deliberately 'wasted', and makes it so females are more of a prize when you get them for their abilities.

Not true.

Dream World pokemon are skewed highly towards being male, so all of these exclusive moves that they have are deliberately 'wasted', and makes it so females are more of a prize when you get them for their abilities.

He was referring to the special event ones, such as the starters.

I've just updated the main post with all those new contributions, thank you everyone for your contrubutions :)

This is the only one I can't get to work on Pokégen or Pokésav, Anger could you please extract it again and upload it?

This is of PokeGen

:bidoof:

I've unlocked shining ocean and I'll like to contribute to the thread but I have a question.

Are you only interested in pokemon caught in the HL forest (clean without any changes too)?

Reason being I bred some DW pokemon from females with DW ability, which means all my pokemon with DW abilities are either caught in HL but with weird levels due to being in the daycare, or offsprings with DW ability.

Any DW ability pokémon should be fine, at least at the moment. This thread's purpose is to collect all DW ability pokémon, I guess that UT is prefered (UT bred or UT caught, doesn't matter). But there shouldn't be anyone complaining if you posted those day cared raised, or ev'd ones if you have. There should be a problem with male pokémon that has been raised witout caring about evs tho, since they won't fill any purpose at all.

Any DW ability pokémon should be fine, at least at the moment. This thread's purpose is to collect all DW ability pokémon, I guess that UT is prefered (UT bred or UT caught, doesn't matter). But there shouldn't be anyone complaining if you posted those day cared raised, or ev'd ones if you have. There should be a problem with male pokémon that has been raised witout caring about evs tho, since they won't fill any purpose at all.

i agree with this any pokemon caught on high link from DW or breed of them should be fine (as long as no one has edited or nicknamed them) and yeah its preferable if they are female but i dont consider DW male pokes as not useful, because you can still try to catch them with a syncronize poke and hope for good ivs and use it to battle.

Also i dont know if anyone has researched if breeding two special moves DW pokes will get the special move for the baby aswell, since normally breeding two pokemon with the same moves gives the baby the same moves aswell, and probably your going to say right away thats not possible, but hey its a new gen and i dont think anyone has tried this yet and maybe probable considering the fact in which DW abilities passing works so ill check on that later.

Before i contribute heres data about my game.

Pokemon White (Jpn) Patched with Gbatemp ENG/Kata patch V4 and Rudolphs Patch.

No Cheats in Game.

Extracted from Box with Pokesav B/W v0.06c F1 traslated by Jsparrow. ( not using pokegen at least untill gets out of beta)

I know this one is already there but it has Dark Pulse

so heres my contribution;

Poochyena_Pt_2.png

Female Poochiena

(caught with Luxury Ball)

Brave/Self-Conscious

Dark Pulse/Tackle/Howl/Sand Attack

DW Female Dark Pulse Poochiena.pkm

And two more

RattataNormalSprite.gif

Female Rattata

(caught with Premier Ball)

Docile/Hustle

Focus Energy/Quick attack/Byte/Tail Whip

DW Female Rattata.pkm

Another Taillow but with a special move

sprite.php?natid=276

Male Taillow

(Caught with a Quick Ball)

Brave/Scrappy

Quick Attack/Focus Energy/Growl/ Tailwind

DW Male Tailwind Taillow.pkm

DW Female Dark Pulse Poochiena.pkm

DW Female Rattata.pkm

DW Male Tailwind Taillow.pkm

Edited by wyndamn

i agree with this any pokemon caught on high link from DW or breed of them should be fine (as long as no one has edited or nicknamed them) and yeah its preferable if they are female but i dont consider DW male pokes as not useful, because you can still try to catch them with a syncronize poke and hope for good ivs and use it to battle.

I wrote that male Dw ability pokémon that has been raised without caring about ev's (raised versus random pokémon) are useless, since they cannot be ev trained without certain rare berries. UT male DW ability pokémon is just as good as female ones, as long as they doesn't need an egg move. Also, since you wpn't send out a pokémon when battling in the HL, syncronize doesn't work.

I wrote that male Dw ability pokémon that has been raised without caring about ev's (raised versus random pokémon) are useless, since they cannot be ev trained without certain rare berries. UT male DW ability pokémon is just as good as female ones, as long as they doesn't need an egg move. Also, since you wpn't send out a pokémon when battling in the HL, syncronize doesn't work.

O.o my bad looks like i missread something and yeah i totally forgot that is not possible to bring a pkmn into HL. Anyway if im not mistaken you can still abuse softreset till you can get it with the right nature & ivs before capturing it on HL.

By the way here are my recently adquired DW pokemon.

399_bidoof_2_m.png

Female Bidoof

Quiet/Inconsistent

(Caught with Dive Ball & V4 Patch)

Tackle/Defense Curl/Growl (no special move cuz i suck with the Ice Cream balls mini game xD)

Ivs hp 11/atk 17/20 def/spa 31/24 spd/26 spe (at first try lol)

DW Female Bidoof Quiet & Passable Ivs.pkm

174-3.png

Female Igglybuff

(Caught with a Dream Ball)

Bold/Friend Guard

Fake Tears/Pound/Defense Curl/ Charm

DW Female Igglybuff.pkm

sprite.php?natid=102

Male Exeggcute

(Caught with a Nest Ball)

Mild/Harvest

Hypnosis/Giga Drain/Uproar/Reflect

DW Male Giga Drain Exeggcute.pkm

Rom Data

Pokemon White (Jpn) Patched with Gbatemp ENG/Kata patch V5 now and Rudolphs Patch.

No Cheats in Game.

Extracted from Box with Pokesav B/W v0.06c F1 traslated by Jsparrow. ( not using pokegen at least untill gets out of beta)

DW Female Bidoof Quiet & Passable Ivs.pkm

DW Female Igglybuff.pkm

DW Male Giga Drain Exeggcute.pkm

Edited by wyndamn

Ah, that's good to know. I'm using a retail cart so I'll need to trade them to Bond (he agreed to help out too) and maybe have a copy back. Now we just need to find a time to get trading. For females that I got myself, I soft reset every single one for a good nature so some of their offsprings have good natures too.

There's something to note for Staravia though. Starlys that are bred out do not have a DW ability, so I had to evolve them to check if they do turn into Reckless so they have a few stray EVs. I think it doesn't really matter though, especially if they are only used to breed DW ability offsprings.

Ah, that's good to know. I'm using a retail cart so I'll need to trade them to Bond (he agreed to help out too) and maybe have a copy back. Now we just need to find a time to get trading. For females that I got myself, I soft reset every single one for a good nature so some of their offsprings have good natures too.

There's something to note for Staravia though. Starlys that are bred out do not have a DW ability, so I had to evolve them to check if they do turn into Reckless so they have a few stray EVs. I think it doesn't really matter though, especially if they are only used to breed DW ability offsprings.

how to check ability without giving them ev's:

1. save your game

2. evolve it

3. check ability

4. restart your game

edit: I'm using a retail cart so I can't contribute, but I do have a lot of DW pokémon (most of them ev'd, some at level 100). If anyone want to help me with contributing through trading, just pm me. (p.s. I want my pokémon back afterwards).