Archived Sticky: Gen V Dream World Pokémon Contribution

buzzthebatgirl

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All Pokemon were extracted from the Storage using NDS Adaptor Plus and Pokégen on my retail copy of Black. From what I've noticed my OT gets messed up, I guess it doesn't love the name of Buzz♀

A lot of the images in your post are broken. Instead of using photobucket, why not just get the images from bulbapedia, smogon or veekun? Or just label them with names so people can CTRL + F to find them if they're available?

Also, I'm not quite sure I understand this.. but (from the quote) is this suggesting I can get an adapter and plug my retail JP White into my computer and obtain any of the 'mons on this list? Or any others provided? I'm a little confused about it.

The reason why I ask is because I have a few on the "needed" list.

• 4 weeks later...

Well those 2 were obtained in trades, if you guys trust some unknown people with their contributions rather than your own member then that's fine, I won't even think of it next time.. I got the book as my birthday present last year, and because the dates are almost up (March 31) I decided to redeem my present and share it with the community.. But don't worry, I hope someone lucky enough to get a Charmander out of all those codes will probably post them here :)

Oh, and you don't mind people posting a lot of Kangashkan or Poochyena or Oddish over and over, but do on a second Bulbasaur? Weird..

Well those 2 were obtained in trades, if you guys trust some unknown people with their contributions rather than your own member then that's fine, I won't even think of it next time.. I got the book as my birthday present last year, and because the dates are almost up (March 31) I decided to redeem my present and share it with the community.. But don't worry, I hope someone lucky enough to get a Charmander out of all those codes will probably post them here :)

Oh, and you don't mind people posting a lot of Kangashkan or Poochyena or Oddish over and over, but do on a second Bulbasaur? Weird..

Actually if you could go ahead and post the Bulbasaur that would be awesome. I'd be glad to know my Bulbasaur was definitely gotten legitimately. Whether than be unsure. Also, posting multiple files of other non-event pokemon from the dream world helps to obtain multiple natures and possible Dream World Exclusive moves. Plus Male and Females. Males for their Dream World moves to pass on during breeding and Females for their ability.

I'd say however that the best program would be most likely Pokegen 3.0b15. It's the beta version which works with B/W but I haven't encountered any problems with it whatsoever.

Sorry to say this but we already have the bulbasaur..and the squirtle. It would be VERY helpful if you have the charmander.

How can you when the thread indicates that they are female and from what EVERYONE who go those event Pokemon says there were no female starters released.

Just wondering, what is the best program to extract poke from B/W savefiles? I just redeemed a Bulbasaur from Pokemon PIA, and I wanted to share it :)

edit: Btw, unlike the Eeveelution event, one code only seemed to work with one game, even if the 2 games are synced into 1 DC account..

A legit Bulbasaur, I so want it!

Has anyone seen any female DW pokemon from the events? I have a friend who said he saw somebody with a female DW Charizard. Since it hasn't been proven impossible I'm just wondering if anyone else has any knowledge on this.

There are no female DW starters. They are fixed gender.

I thought as much. What about shinyness for ANY DW pokemon. Can you SR in the Entree Forest for a DW pokemon to be shiny?

EDIT: Nevermind. Saw your post on Smogon.

I heard you liek Mudkipz. :) Anyways, posting to say that I've just recieved a Torchic, Mudkip, and another Croagunk, and Flareon. I will update this post as soon as I extract them from my game and post them here for everyone. I believe they said they got them themselves but I will confirm in a few min.

Okay. Here they are and they were gotten first hand. Enjoy. :)

:S is not a reliable source? :S in my opinion if i got an original Pokemon from any event in a trade and i am sure of there originally and it is a realiable person...ummm why not?

no everybody can get a magazine to get 1 of those events and we only wait for a decent contributor to get one!

if you tell me you have it all but you want to keep it to yourself fine but dont deleted the others contributions!:\

PD: sorry if my english is not good enought

:S is not a reliable source? :S in my opinion if i got an original Pokemon from any event in a trade and i am sure of there originally and it is a realiable person...ummm why not?

no everybody can get a magazine to get 1 of those events and we only wait for a decent contributor to get one!

if you tell me you have it all but you want to keep it to yourself fine but dont deleted the others contributions!:\

People who say they are reliable without any proof have the chance of being unreliable with hacks. We'd just prefer if someone received them directly from their dream world.

A lot of those magazine ones you find in trades are hacks, because there are so few to go around (outside of Japanese players)

this may sound like a completely stupid idea and is way too obvious but can't we just use pokestock to edit pokemon Entree and just have the kanto starters? It still is fought there with everything being the same as if getting it from the magazine so why not?

You can, but this thread is for collecting actual, legit DW pokemon. (as legit as one can be in pkm format, anyway)