Random Wifi

xtakeda

Hello I was wondering if someone could help me with my save file to get on random wifi.

I made most of the pokes in Pokegen or I just changed Iv's and Ev's from caught pokes.

I get inside the elevator for random Wifi battles but as soon as my trainer card is shown then It shows some lines of jap text and then I get kicked out.

http://www.mediafire.com/?89mgteg9pt70b0h

the link is to my save file.

Thanks for any help.

I haven't downloaded the file,because at some point you will have to do that yourself,but i can explain how to pass the wi-fi check.

1)PID :

You said that you've changed IV's and EV's only,but not all natures can be acquired if you have all 31 IV's,some natures need less IV's in a certain stat.

So first of all go to PID put "=" sign(read the pop-up tips) near the most important(to you)stats,choose the nature you want,put "either" in "gender" and in "ability" you must first check how many abilities your pokemon has and which 1 of them you want,so for example you have a pokemon with 2 abilities and you want the 2nd ability,so put "2" in the Ability tab(any Pokedex-like website will show the abilities in the correct order).

Uncheck "Shiny",and click search,choose the PID and click ok.

Note : Dream World abilities will not work.

2)Nickname : Read the "Correct Way to Name your Pokemon" topic,as Codr posted.

3)Country : Japan

4)Origin : Black or White(W/e version you have),unless you want something like a scizor with bullet punch and superpower in this case put diamond or pearl.

Lets Switch to the "Met" tab.

1)Location : Choose Sodateya Fuufu(DayCareCouple),unless like i said you want something like a scizor with bullet punch and superpower,in this case put "(PokeShifter)".

2)Ball : Pokeball

3)Level : 1 for DayCareCouple,100 for Scizor with Bullet Punch(just an example,can be any pokeshifted pokemon).

4)Date : Leave it as it is.

5)Encounter : For Both cases pick " Egg/Pal Park/Event"

Do not touch "Fateful Encounter"

6)Check "As Egg" Only if you picked "Sodateya Fuufu" in "Location",if we're going for a scizor with bullet punch,skip steps 6,7 and go to the "Stats" tab.

7)"Game" will either be blank or "Black/ White",just don't touch it,it will work even if it's blank,for "Location" pick Route 3(you can pick any location you want).

The Stats :

1)As I'm sure you know you can only spend 510 Ev's in total,no more than 255 each stat,when finished with EV's go to the "Attacks" tab.

Attacks :

1)First of all the reason i used scizor as an example,is because bullet punch can't be learned in Black and White,in which case if you "hatch" your scizor in black and white and put bullet punch on it,the random wi-fi will reject it,as you can't have a bullet punch if you raised it in B/W.On the other hand the WiFi will gladly accept a pokeshifted scizor,you have to "pokeshift" any pokemon that can't obtain 1 of the Diamond/Pearl/Platinum only moves.

=====================

Pokemons that weren't hatched but have 1 of their egg moves,will be rejected on Random Wi-Fi,which is why in my explanation it's either Pokeshifted or Hatched.

==========================

After choosing your attacks go to the Last tab "OT/Msc"

"OT/Misc"

1)ID's/OT : View the Data of one of your legally caught pokemon and copy/paste the Data from there.

Don't touch anything else,just save your pokemon and it should be perfectly acceptable on Wi-Fi.

=========================

P.S.

If you want a B/W Event Pokemon you need to know the Exact Location where you can find it and the exact Level when you encounter it(If you don't know,youtube is the best place).

Example : My "Legit" Randorosu(Works perfectly fine on Random Wi-Fi).

Ball : Ultra Ball

Level : 70

Encounter : Egg/Pal Park/Event.

Edited by Ra1d

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?11680-What-is-Valid-and-Invalid-on-Random-Wifi-Pokemon-B-W

dream world abilities absolutely do work. they just need to be allowed server-side.

generating a PID like that will make the poke method 1, not whatever way PIDs are generated by 5th gen games. you're better off just marking the poke as hatched and leaving the PID alone and changing the IVs only.

location data isn't checked nor is pokeball

also, the encounter type for normally caught pokes is the "egg/pal park/etc" choice, not "tall grass". if you're going to make something look caught, be aware of that.

Yeah I saw both topics and I tried these already.

Still doesnt work.

But the changing attacks thing. Does it mean not to change any attacks at all?

Cause I only changed their attacks and Natures Iv's and things. I havnt done any illegal ability combos and I always do the PID find.

Also I'll post a link to pics of the errors I get since another user was helping me in a other thread but he said my pokes work fine in his save and everything seems fine.

But I always get the same error. I get into the random wifi and as soon as it shows my trainer card thing there are 2 lines of Japanese text and I get Disconnected. Also I have registered onto pokemon-gl.

Hm if you donwloaded the File I think you would see that I have done most of these things except the daycare thing. I always make my pokemon eggs but I didn't know to set the location to daycare but again Another user fixed this part for me and I still get disconnected after getting in.

http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q88/xTakeda/Pokemon%20error/

These are the pics to the error I am getting.

Sorry they are so blurry.

[[Not a camera user]]

there was a lot wrong, OP. i fixed what i think is everything:

http://pokemon.thundaga.com/b-pokemonb_patched-fixed.sav

i can't test because i'm at work, but if that does work(and it should) just model any others you do after those.

also make sure all the moves the pokes have are legally learnable by them, etc.

OMG DUDE THANK YOU.

It worked! Btw tho could you tell me what were my mistakes to fix them on my own next time?

Also does it check the whole pc for hax'd pokes cause I deleted a bug with some illegal moves and maybe thats what allowed me in. But either way thank you so much!

no, it doesn't check the PC. if i have time later, i might use the original save again and take some screenshots of exactly what was wrong, overlay some text on how to fix, etc. might make for a good tutorial for others, too.

Ahh Alright thank you!

And the tutorial sounds like a good idea since probably alot of people are new to pokegen like me and have the same errors.

But does changing the levels cause the pokes to be invalid?

Cause as soon as I changed the levels I wasnt able to pass the trainer card again.

I'll just keep using your save until I figure out why that happened

• 4 weeks later...

I need some serious help here; I'm rather poor at hacking. .-.

I have no clue what I've screwed up here, but apparrently whatever part I didn't do right are preventing wifi random battle access.

I'm using a physical Black card, and an Action Replay to apply codes.

I used pokesav to make the pokemon, and here's the 'sav file with the 6 pokemon on it:

Thanks in advance.

P.S

With all due respect, yes, I am aware this is an external download link, but before some mod deletes it this time, could you please take the time to do so to the other download links in other posts?

I'm just trying to get some help here, not spead some virus - and if you claim I'm violating the ToS, then I suggest you check several other posts in this thread too.

If you would prefer that I break the url up ito smaller peices, or generally remove the hyperlink itself, then I'm happy to do so. But before you go deleting the entirety of the link I'd like you to consider how difficult it is to get help with a file that is rendered inacessible, or extremely tedious to find.

Thanks.

Edited by Guested
removed external download link

You don't need to be pro,infact you need no knowledge of hacking at all to use this simple tool.

I'm not trying to be an ass,but with all the guides and corrected .sav files on these forums,you could definitely find the answer.

The simplest way,download 1 of the corrected files in this or other threads,and compare the corrected file to yours,copy/paste the info.

• 2 weeks later...
there was a lot wrong, OP. i fixed what i think is everything:

http://pokemon.thundaga.com/b-pokemonb_patched-fixed.sav

i can't test because i'm at work, but if that does work(and it should) just model any others you do after those.

also make sure all the moves the pokes have are legally learnable by them, etc.

OMG DUDE THANK YOU.

It worked! Btw tho could you tell me what were my mistakes to fix them on my own next time?

Also does it check the whole pc for hax'd pokes cause I deleted a bug with some illegal moves and maybe thats what allowed me in. But either way thank you so much!

xtakeda, when you say it worked.. did you really try the 3 vs 3 random battle and go in and actually battle someone? I was using the same exact 6 pokes in your party and chose 3 of them to go into the random wifi battle but it is STILL disconnecting me off the wifi room when i get to the trainer card screen.

Bond697, is it possible that the party pkmn files still have flaws in them??

Edited by dNice

Grahhh. I've been reading up on this since yesterday morning. x_____x

So I retried editing my Gen V pokes with Pokegen generated names (character map), I set them as "from egg" and met at level 1. When I edited the IVs for the Gen V pokes I didn't touch the PID. However, on all other pokes (not gen v) I used the PID Finder. (Because I've read that apparently B/W pokes use a different method for PIDs). I've also made sure all movesets are correct (egg moves and all)...

I seriously CANNOT find what I'm doing wrong. >:/

I would appreciate it if someone could take a look at my .sav

Edit: Why is it that my link was removed but the OP's is not? o:

Edited by iamotaku42
external download link removed

• 3 months later...

Can someone help me out? I made several pokes using PokeGen and I generated the code for my White version, but when I select the code and start the game, all I get is a blank, white screen. Any idea what I may have done wrong? Btw I'm using the Beta version.