HeartGold / SoulSilver Trainer List?

IMPTU

Hello. I was just curious as to if anyone had a searchable list of the Trainers as they appear in PPRE, or how I can search their names in PPRE. When editing them in PPRE, they appear in a random order. While this isn't a problem when just going to a map and getting to the Trainers from there, it makes re-fights against them annoying to edit since one would have to hunt through the list to find them. Any and all help is greatly appreciate. Thank you very much for your time.

I have some documentation for you. I made this myself, and it was a pain in the ass.

It works like this: The row number is the trainer number in PPTE. In each row, I wrote down where this trainer can be found. I also made a document in which I sorted the trainers in the order you fight them (green means you cannot access them the first time you get to that route/place).

if there is only a number, that means that it's a certain route. For example, if it says 28, it means route 28. If it says 28 2nd, it means the second battle in a trainer's rematch roster, the same goes if there is 3rd or 4th after the location.

Rocket admins still have their japanese names. Lambda = Petrel, Lance = Proton, Athena = Ariana

The SS aqua has 2 batches of trainers, one for the first time you go from Johto to Kanto, and after that, 2 batches, one for Kanto to Johto, and one for Johto to Kanto. SS aqua JK means Johto to Kanto, KJ means Kanto to Johto.

The word tm means .... to .... in dutch, so if you see 205 tm 210, it means numbers 205 up to and including 210. However, if you see "niet 207" behind it, it means "excluding 207"

If you have any questions, just post ;)

Oh yeah, and please give me credit if you give this to someone/post it somewhere else. This list has cost me quite some time and effort to make ;)

Documents.rar

Documents.rar

Goodness man, I didn't want you or anyone else to kill themselves for my benefit, I just meant if they had one already on hand or that they knew of. But regardless, thank you very very much! This will be a great help to me and I'm sure to everyone else as well!