Having a technical problem...

NekoSabrina

I'm trying to use the Nature modifier codes, and I've run into some problems as of late. When I tested the code by trying to get a Jolly Heracross, it worked. It also worked with the natures I chose for Uxie, Azelf, and Giratina. However when I tried it with Mesprit, it didn't work the first time. After resetting to make sure the code was on, it worked.

Now my problem is this. I'm trying to get Eevees of a certain nature in the Trophy Garden. However now when I try to use the codes, they aren't working at all! Is there some limitation to these codes that I don't know about?

I'm trying to use the Nature modifier codes, and I've run into some problems as of late. When I tested the code by trying to get a Jolly Heracross, it worked. It also worked with the natures I chose for Uxie, Azelf, and Giratina. However when I tried it with Mesprit, it didn't work the first time. After resetting to make sure the code was on, it worked.

Now my problem is this. I'm trying to get Eevees of a certain nature in the Trophy Garden. However now when I try to use the codes, they aren't working at all! Is there some limitation to these codes that I don't know about?

try not to use too much codes at once and if this doesnt work disable all other codes try it on its own it should work then

I'm only looking for one Nature at this point, so I'm only using one code (Modest).

Also the only other code I'd have on at the same time with this one is the 100% Catch code, and that didn't interfere with my other uses of the Nature codes.