Pokémon Black and White Translation Project v3 (Project is complete!)

randomspot555

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmmm good job i like it at this rateif every one keeps translating we will be done soon

EDIT:I was searching the interweb yes the inter web and this dude had a full english copy of pokemon whitehe showed every part of white AND black and ppl where asking him and begging him for the game i forget what the vid was called sorry....... i suck atr remembering.

maybe this is the fully translated version made by google translate.. that was confirmed that someone made a while back.

maybe this is the fully translated version made by google translate.. that was confirmed that someone made a while back.

Ugh, I remember attempting to play a Google-translated HeartGold. That didn't work out so well. It made as much sense as the untranslated Japanese game did...

Can we post unofficial patches? If so..

Unofficial V5 Black-NewLogo:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ufpzv30vu9i7pbe

Unofficial V5 White-NewLogo:

http://www.mediafire.com/?0spna7qp5btlb1d

Cbf with Kata versions or old logo variations..

This is a patch of the current GitHub repositories. (Some of which translated by me)

Credits go to everyone listed on the second post of this thread..

Enjoy, I guess.

I couldn't download the patch, for some reason. Is it my computer's fault, or is the link just broken for some weird reason?

When I click on the "CLick here to start download" it just sends me to another page.

Edit: Got it to work, it was my error.

I will look for more translated things as we go. The section for learning moves is still in Japanese, though.

Edited by Heruetsune
My error.

No bugs for the unofficial patch but nothing after the first battle is translated. Like, literally, nothing else story wise.

I'm up to the third gym and the story line is pretty much in English. A few things like a few buildings in Hiun City that are important (the battle place) are still in Jap but it's a good translation. I can't wait for the Official version :]

No bugs for the unofficial patch but nothing after the first battle is translated. Like, literally, nothing else story wise.
I'm up to the third gym and the story line is pretty much in English. A few things like a few buildings in Hiun City that are important (the battle place) are still in Jap but it's a good translation. I can't wait for the Official version :]

Hmmmm....what does this mean? You're both using the same patch and experiencing different levels of translation? I love the idea of github and god knows its helping the collaboration but it seems confusing for a lot of people.

Anyways, keep up the awesome work guys! Can't wait the next official patch!

Make sure you check in options and down to the 5th option and make sure you can read it in English. That might be your issue. Because I've tested the unofficial patch (repatched) 3 different times and started 3 new games and all was in english after the first fight.

-Z

Hey guys i tried to download the unofficial v5 patch once it finished dling i tried to extract and it said file is broken.....has anyone experienced this when they were dling?

I don't think you have to extract it-at least I didn't

Just patch it straight away

Hmmmm....what does this mean? You're both using the same patch and experiencing different levels of translation? I love the idea of github and god knows its helping the collaboration but it seems confusing for a lot of people.

Anyways, keep up the awesome work guys! Can't wait the next official patch!

Perhaps I patched it wrong then. Hmm...

Something was mentioned about checking off boxes? Where are these located? I didn't encounter any while patching. Or did you mean the options in the options in-game menu, cause thats on "Normal" for english.

Edited by LegendKamina