Pokémon Black and White Translation Project v3 (Project is complete!)

randomspot555

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just a heads-up, mention of roms on this forum will get you an instant 1-4 week ban.

Sounds like he was asking how to dump a legit cartridge to create a ROM (which is AFAIK not against the rules), rather than asking where to find an illegal ROM (which, yeah, would be grounds for a ban).

EDIT: Dang, random beat me to it. xD

Okay, I gotta ask. What names are being used for the three leaders of the first gym? Is it Kone, Koon. or Corn? Podda, Poddo, or Pod? Dento or Dent? AFAIK it's supposed to be Corn, Pod, and Dent, but I've seen all of those variations in the translation files on Github so I'm not sure which names are correct...

Edited by Rycr
Added a question that's been bothering me

Okay, I gotta ask. What names are being used for the three leaders of the first gym? Is it Kone, Koon. or Corn? Podda, Poddo, or Pod? Dento or Dent? AFAIK it's supposed to be Corn, Pod, and Dent, but I've seen all of those variations in the translation files on Github so I'm not sure which names are correct...

FWIW, the anime translates it as "Corn." I don't remember the others off the top of my head.

I'll be no more contributer (well... Temporary) because of my DS broke...

The classic FlashMe story... Turning power off while flashing and then *poof* my DS bricked...

I'll try to be back ASAP, but I just can't do anything in a while...

Well, gonna stick with crappe DeSmuMe or No$GBA then...

Greetings, a bit angry Rykin :P

The classic FlashMe story... Turning power off while flashing and then *poof* my DS bricked...

Well, gonna stick with crappe DeSmuMe or No$GBA then...

Greetings, a bit angry Rykin :P

You should jump on IRC with us and have a chat sometime.

Also, 6 days people.

Oh noes! inb4massWTFspam

Hopefully you can get your DS back up and running :P

Excellent job guys :)

Can we post unofficial patches? If so..

Unofficial V5 Black-NewLogo:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ufpzv30vu9i7pbe

Unofficial V5 White-NewLogo:

http://www.mediafire.com/?0spna7qp5btlb1d

Cbf with Kata versions or old logo variations..

This is a patch of the current GitHub repositories. (Some of which translated by me)

Credits go to everyone listed on the second post of this thread..

Enjoy, I guess.

Can we post unofficial patches? If so..

Unofficial V5 Black-NewLogo:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ufpzv30vu9i7pbe

Unofficial V5 White-NewLogo:

http://www.mediafire.com/?0spna7qp5btlb1d

Cbf with Kata versions or old logo variations..

This is a patch of the current GitHub repositories. (Some of which translated by me)

Credits go to everyone listed on the second post of this thread..

Enjoy, I guess.

IS the shioppu gym tranlslated and shouldnt you put a unooficial v5 change log like how v4 and v3 and v2 AND V1 DID? i think you shoul do that so ppl wouldnt be asking any way ima gunna try this out kk

I don't know if this has been reported or fixed, but in v3 there was a guy in a house, in the first town, who said something about PS3 and Game Boy. Which wasn't even in the Japanese version.

And for all I know there could be a lot of mistakes like that, I just haven't found any others.

I don't know if this has been reported or fixed, but in v3 there was a guy in a house, in the first town, who said something about PS3 and Game Boy. Which wasn't even in the Japanese version.

And for all I know there could be a lot of mistakes like that, I just haven't found any others.

Not a mistake, call a easter egg. ;)

I'm trying out the new unofficial V5 and while I'm pretty sure I did patch it correctly, that little ordeal with Team Plasma after the first gym battle is still untranslated. I did notice some things being new though, like the action text being in english. (Like when you make a pokemon use cut outside of battle).

I giggled about that. xD Obviously, he didn't have anything important to say in the first place. Someone just thought it was funny, and the translators kept it in there as an easter egg. Shouldn't be a problem.

hmmmm good job i like it at this rateif every one keeps translating we will be done soon

EDIT:I was searching the interweb yes the inter web and this dude had a full english copy of pokemon whitehe showed every part of white AND black and ppl where asking him and begging him for the game i forget what the vid was called sorry....... i suck atr remembering.

hmmmm good job i like it at this rateif every one keeps translating we will be done soon

EDIT:I was searching the interweb yes the inter web and this dude had a full english copy of pokemon whitehe showed every part of white AND black and ppl where asking him and begging him for the game i forget what the vid was called sorry....... i suck atr remembering.

can u try to find the vid