Pokémon Black and White Translation Project v3 (Project is complete!)

randomspot555

Thanks SO much for writing this up, Babeepooh. The translation said I wouldn't be able to trade until my first gym battle, so I'd just assumed I could access the Wi-Fi after the first gym. I have one more gym to beat before I test out the method you kindly took the time to write out. One question though- do you know if I can trade event Pokemon through the Union Room ?

No Problemo.. xD... uhmm lets see i think that was the 2nd Gym then youll go to this abandoned house and battle Team Plasma together with the girl... Then this professor will come to you and explain about Wi-Fi and stuffs... I Tried Event pokes to enter wifi not allowed.. but i dont know about union.. i think its allowed... since its only Local i think... havent test it out... ill reply back whats the result... ill go try it out

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Problemo.. xD... uhmm lets see i think that was the 2nd Gym then youll go to this abandoned house and battle Team Plasma together with the girl... Then this professor will come to you and explain about Wi-Fi and stuffs... I Tried Event pokes to enter wifi not allowed.. but i dont know about union.. i think its allowed... since its only Local i think... havent test it out... ill reply back whats the result... ill go try it out

I Cant go through the union.. its all messed up so i cant test it out.. BUT i can go through the entrance from the lady with my event poke... it just that im getting black screen issues

I Like the New GTS System rather than the old one... The new one you can search ANY poke who will trade for ANY Poke..

its like trading with other poeple without PAL PAD... thats hectic..

Cant wait for US ones.. u can battle anyone trade with anyone WITHOUT USING PALPAD!! xD

jeez... soneek, seems like your busy over there :P

you seem to be single handly chopping vgboy's stuff up and spitting it in the right places

also, has anyone found the zorua & zoroark Event text yet?

Zorua

Zoroark

And yeah it took me forever to catch up with vgboy's stuff...he works pretty fast

Also found out, when doing the stuff to get the transfer machine to unlock, i found two words when looking it up, it froze the game on e:

Heart of Justice - shows ??????? on preview, when going into the list with it, it freezes

DS to DS Connection - same thing

i changed DS to DS connection - Ds connection, that stopped the freezing for that, but can't figure out a cut for heart of justice

Also found out, when doing the stuff to get the transfer machine to unlock, i found two words when looking it up, it froze the game on e:

Heart of Justice - shows ??????? on preview, when going into the list with it, it freezes

DS to DS Connection - same thing

i changed DS to DS connection - Ds connection, that stopped the freezing for that, but can't figure out a cut for heart of justice

Which file were those in?

Is there any way of making the dream world working yet? Like it shows it's connecting then i get 2 blocks of texts that alternate in japanese?

Its already working, all you have to do is

1)Have a wi-fi connection established in your DS

2)follow this guide--->http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/989552-pokemon-black-version/56762499

Sorry i cant explain myself,its pretty long and its kinda off topic so i dont want to crowd the thread

Iv'e gone to dream world and believe me,its pretty cool ;) (except the fact that its still in Japanese:bidoof:)

I'm sorry to ask this question as I'm sure its been asked a ton of times. I just haven't been able to get a clear answer.

1) After the first gym battle, the scene with Bel and Team Plasma is in Japanese. I see this is normal so I've decided to wait for v5.

2) 90% of the game will be translated in v5, yes? Is there an estimated date on it?

Sorry if I sound a bit impatient and obnoxious. I'm just really curious and I love the work you guys have been doing. That little house with the NPCs talking about the translation group made me smile.

Keep up the fantastic work guys. You're so very awesome.

I'm sorry to ask this question as I'm sure its been asked a ton of times. I just haven't been able to get a clear answer.

1) After the first gym battle, the scene with Bel and Team Plasma is in Japanese. I see this is normal so I've decided to wait for v5.

2) 90% of the game will be translated in v5, yes? Is there an estimated date on it?

Sorry if I sound a bit impatient and obnoxious. I'm just really curious and I love the work you guys have been doing. That little house with the NPCs talking about the translation group made me smile.

Keep up the fantastic work guys. You're so very awesome.

It's a common question. Seeing as all translators are working for free on their own time, a date can not be estimated. As for the percentage, it's a guess of 90% though I havn't checked the repos recently. It'll be a little while but is assumed to be that this project will be translated 95%+ by actual English release (assuming someone doesn't leak the official full translation first, but seeing as that is illegal stay with the fan translate or just buy it when it comes here to america like you already did with your Japanese game) If I had to guess based on previous work I'd say a week or 2 we may have something. If you can't wait make your own patch with the current progress :)