Pokémon Black and White Translation Project v3 (Project is complete!)

randomspot555

I just started a game on Black using v4 and my game "freezes" when I try to enter the second gym. By freezes I really mean it just continually zooms in on the building.

I played through the game fine on white with v3

Using Wood r4

did you apply the Rudolph's patch?? cause there isn't the exp/freeze patched in with the new patches

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also it seems that V4 is more or less translated then V3.... I really don't know but it just seems that way.... Plus I'm kinda mad because in V4 in black the story is barely translated.... But thank you for this awesome translation!

So What you are saying is that white is more translated?

im running v4 on my r4 wood just fine tho stuck at 2nd gym any update o v5 ?

didn't the r4 people update there cheats where one of those cheats were to patch crashes on the Pokemon black/white? Because they did it for the r4i-sdhc and it works perfect

hey shadow, i like your avatar :)

on-topic, if you want to do any video's or do GTS & Battle Subway, you will have to use the japanese names on the stuff

i found another breaker, i have ran into it twice, im using the white version, with all the updates in git

when N flies off the legendary, it will freeze there, tried it twice with same results

hey shadow, i like your avatar :)

on-topic, if you want to do any video's or do GTS & Battle Subway, you will have to use the japanese names on the stuff

i found another breaker, i have ran into it twice, im using the white version, with all the updates in git

when N flies off the legendary, it will freeze there, tried it twice with same results

At the Dragon-Helix tower? It worked fine when I played through yesterday

with all the new updated stuff??

ok, wth then >__> it just don't like me

i have found three issues:

1. the mysterious "?" when you enter the union room, still i know what # the union room is but i can't find it>__>

2. when registering your location, it pushes down the screen a bit with no text on the screen

3. with dragon-helix tower (with me?) it freezes me there after N flies away

for #3 im going to test an earlier save, see if it does it with that one, might be just me

so i cant seem to get the patchs to work i followed the patching intructions, i tested the roms i have on ds all work but everytime i try to patch when i go play the game in my DS, i get a white screen. do the game have to have a certain name to patch or something?

so i cant seem to get the patchs to work i followed the patching intructions, i tested the roms i have on ds all work but everytime i try to patch when i go play the game in my DS, i get a white screen. do the game have to have a certain name to patch or something?

Did you patch then wait without exiting anything until the patched file had 256MB?