Pokémon Black and White Translation Project v3 (Project is complete!)

randomspot555

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys, V4 works perfectly on the lastest R4 with Wood.

BUT...

I'm trying to play it on Desmume so I can record some gameplay, but I'm not gaining any experience. I know it's already been EXP Patched since it works on my R4. Anyone else have this problem?

Your R4 probably automatically fixes the anti-EXP gain problem, so you might have to patch with the EXP if you wanna gain experience in Desmume.

i have an acekard with akaio 1.8. will i have to patch in the exp fix myself or will the card take care of it

Turn on the AP function in system settings. Then you dont have to EXP patch.

Btw, V4 has loads of errors(translation, etc.).

Still, you guys are doing a great job =). Hope the complete translation is being worked on.

Thanks

Hey, I posted on this thread a while ago, but I never got a proper response.

When I updated my game to v4, I attempted to play it on my savefile, saved in v3. However, it froze as soon as I did an action such as talking to a NPC. I had to downgrade to v3 in order to play the game.

I am playing on DesMuMe 0.9.6 x86.

Hey, I posted on this thread a while ago, but I never got a proper response.

When I updated my game to v4, I attempted to play it on my savefile, saved in v3. However, it froze as soon as I did an action such as talking to a NPC. I had to downgrade to v3 in order to play the game.

I am playing on DesMuMe 0.9.6 x86.

Don't use savestates to save the game. Use the in-game save option.

Load v3, Save ingame. "File -> Export Backup Memory".

Load v4, "File -> Import Backup Memory"

I got a few errors in translation.

Cheren after fighting Bel for the first time.

"And of course, Rukel's need to r"

That's probably not word for word, but it in fact does cut off on that exact letter.

Then when you meet the Professor on Route One, Bel says something weird midconversation.

She states that to make it a bit more fun, she's going to give you "These".

Two things wrong with that, one, she never explains what "these" are, and two, she never gives you anything and continues to talk about a completely different subject.

Another error, if an error at all, is when you use a item (A potion to be exact) it states that the potion was used, followed by "Potionkanjikanjikanji", replace the kanji with any type of japanese you can think of because that's what it looks like to me. xD

I haven't had this problem while playing Pokemon White without the patch, but whenever I turn the system off or soft reset after playing and enter the main DSi menu (or any DS menu) again, it fails to read the card. I managed to fix this by unbricking it with another flash card, but it continues to do this each time I leave the game.

Does anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it with AKAIO 1.8.1?

I haven't had this problem while playing Pokemon White without the patch, but whenever I turn the system off or soft reset after playing and enter the main DSi menu (or any DS menu) again, it fails to read the card. I managed to fix this by unbricking it with another flash card, but it continues to do this each time I leave the game.

Does anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it with AKAIO 1.8.1?

hmm... i have heard of this before, what, it does it to me, i have to turn my system off, take the microSD card out and push it back in, then it should just fine

hmm... i have heard of this before, what, it does it to me, i have to turn my system off, take the microSD card out and push it back in, then it should just fine

Tried that, and a bunch of other stuff.

Only thing that worked was running ak2ifw_update_141_DSL.nds through my crappy R4i gold.

I just started a game on Black using v4 and my game "freezes" when I try to enter the second gym. By freezes I really mean it just continually zooms in on the building.

I played through the game fine on white with v3

Using Wood r4

Hmm im running it fine on my acekard 2i

Well , Even people is negatief or saying it's not working It's working perfect here ofc there are bugs but yea atleast people do it because they helping all other people around here and beside people said about the freeze problem i got that problem before i just use the V4 patch (anti pirate fix)

and it solved all my freeze problems :)

anyway Thanks for everything Translation team!