Pokémon Black and White Translation Project v3 (Project is complete!)

randomspot555

Hey all, gotta say great translation to all involved especially vgperson who has done a lot! I have been following this translation since near start of it but have never got around to making an account to post this. Justw ant to ask if there is anyway I can help, one thing I would like to do is a basic translation scan on grammar etc correcting spelling mistakes as I have seen a few :) If there is say please, thanks.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I'm new here, but I just wanted to say thank you very, very, very, very, very much to the people who did all of this! (gives virtual hug) Anyway, I have a bug I'd like to report. For a few of my Pokemon, I've noticed when they evolve, they keep the same name as their previous form. I'm pretty sure this has something to do with some names being too long. (Such as Futachimaru, but I noticed you fixed it to "Futachmaru" so when it evolves, it's name changes to Daikenki.) It also happened with my one Pokemon, it's the one before Shibirudon (can't remember it's name). Would you be able to fix this? That way it might have a proper name when I evolve it soon?

You guys miss me?

Nice to see v7 out.

Welcome, just a question to ask you. How and what do you use to translate? I mean, not programs (Well them to) but to get from Japanese to English? Just like to know. Also if there is a "Grey" will it come out in Japan first? Sorry for newb questions.

Welcome, just a question to ask you. How and what do you use to translate? I mean, not programs (Well them to) but to get from Japanese to English? Just like to know. Also if there is a "Grey" will it come out in Japan first? Sorry for newb questions.

Gray? That's creative. I'm sure he DIDN'T use google translate. (for a laugh, I suggest trying this xD ) E either has a gramatical translator or he simply speaks the language

Also, woot V7! (I remember being here for V1, man, it seems like only a few weeks ago)

Nope, some other guy said he was having the same problem.

Oh ok that's good. Then I guess they'll look into it. I just simply reverted back to V6 so it's not really a problem for me atm. I commend all the people who worked on this project. Very very nice work.

dang, i step out cause of my girl being pregnant and i miss a crap load of stuff O.o but im back ^__^

hopefully we can finish this translation now

a little side note, i found out something or someone messed with my files, cause i dont seem to have 0001/0025 file from my main branch, i thought we always had that?

hey, im quite new here so sorry if this has already been answered but i just downloaded the latest patch, and well i tried to load it up in no$gba emulator (which i am familar with from ur previous HG SS translation) but all it says is reinsert DS disk or something. wondering if you could help me out so i can start playin haha....thank you in advance

hey, im quite new here so sorry if this has already been answered but i just downloaded the latest patch, and well i tried to load it up in no$gba emulator (which i am familar with from ur previous HG SS translation) but all it says is reinsert DS disk or something. wondering if you could help me out so i can start playin haha....thank you in advance

02006F2C 00000000

02180B8C 00000000

Enter these code at No$gba action replay codes, activate it and restart ur rom. these should fix it :D

Some npcs and, I THINK, a majority of the white forest. Other than that, Im fairly sure its almost done which is, quite frankly, AMAZING. Almost unbelievable how fast its been getting done. It makes actual companies look like lazy bastards in their localizing efforts. THOSE people get paid to do it and still dont get it done NEAR as fast as this.

hello

i have patched version 7 and i can hardly recognise the difference when compaed to 6.

the only thing i noticed so far was the battle subway and the girl who gives you the vs recorder have been translated.

can you tell me in more detail what else has been translated?

hello

i have patched version 7 and i can hardly recognise the difference when compaed to 6.

the only thing i noticed so far was the battle subway and the girl who gives you the vs recorder have been translated.

can you tell me in more detail what else has been translated?

I dont know whether you realize but there is really only one person translating and he/she doesn't have Wifi, also the whole story has been translated its just side bits being done at the moment. And the battle subway is the biggest thing that has been translated in V7. Its just bits and bobs more than whole sections.

hey guys..i have the problem with the fight button dissapearence..it disappears ath the 3rd battle..the problem is that i'm now on dragon spiral tower where i have to fight 4 plasma grunts one after the other(spoiler) and i cant because of this..i fight the first 2 and on the 3rd one no matter what i tryied the fight button disappears..so does anyone know how to fix that..?

hey guys..i have the problem with the fight button dissapearence..it disappears ath the 3rd battle..the problem is that i'm now on dragon spiral tower where i have to fight 4 plasma grunts one after the other(spoiler) and i cant because of this..i fight the first 2 and on the 3rd one no matter what i tryied the fight button disappears..so does anyone know how to fix that..?

best way to fix this if theres no other way is to use a walk through walls cheat to get through them.

I've been translating some of the Union Room and Nintendo WFC very slowly, with the small bits of free time I've had these last couple of weeks.

I have two forked repositories on Github that you guys can integrate if you like. There is still much work to be done, though.

Links:

https://github.com/Koolayde/Pokemon-Black-White-Translation-Files

https://github.com/Koolayde/Pokemon-Black-White-Story-Translation-Files

I've been translating some of the Union Room and Nintendo WFC very slowly, with the small bits of free time I've had these last couple of weeks.

I have two forked repositories on Github that you guys can integrate if you like. There is still much work to be done, though.

Links:

https://github.com/Koolayde/Pokemon-Black-White-Translation-Files

https://github.com/Koolayde/Pokemon-Black-White-Story-Translation-Files

which narc and txt are the wifi and union room located?