Pokémon Black and White Translation Project v3 (Project is complete!)

randomspot555

I want you guys to be honest with these:

Hey Poke Community, do you like my old "New LOGOs" or these ones... ?

whitex0.pngblackpr.png

I myself, love the look to it. Hey at least if non poke people are looking over your shoulders, they would wonder lol.They would go "Hey what are you playing, and then you can say "Pocket Monsters!" I know I would *laughs*... So whatcha think?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you like my old "New LOGOs" or these ones... ?

whitex0.pngblackpr.png

I liked the old ones. I don't mean to be offensive, but the new ones look way more cartoonish than the last ones, and Nintendo has never used the words "Pocket Monsters" as an English game title. If you want to change the official logo, try making the word "Pokemon" the same color scheme as "Black" and "White". That Might make it look less cartoonish.

I liked the old ones. I don't mean to be offensive, but the new ones look way more cartoonish than the last ones, and Nintendo has never used the words "Pocket Monsters" as an English game title. If you want to change the official logo, try making the word "Pokemon" the same color scheme as "Black" and "White". That Might make it look less cartoonish.

I was going for a cartoonish-look by the way for this one :P

I dunno if this has already been helped/fixed or whatnot, but...

Playing the Pokemon Black latest updated translation with DeSmuMe (also the latest version), and I can't press start. I press the key for it, and nothing happens. I've been dealing with it for a while, but I just beat the first Gym and I need to add Cut. I don't know a way to get around it. Is this an anti-piracy attempt or is my game just weird? x.x I looked at the Child's Play post, but...I don't really understand it.

Been looking for how to fix this for a few hours...T.T; Help please?

Also, thanks for providing a translation. :D I never would have gotten past the first city without them. Wouldn't have held my attention...:bidoof:

whitex0.pngblackpr.png

I myself, love the look to it. Hey at least if non poke people are looking over your shoulders, they would wonder lol.They would go "Hey what are you playing, and then you can say "Pocket Monsters!" I know I would *laughs*... So whatcha think?

It actually looks really good but i would rather it be "Pokemon" instead of Pocket Monsters

whitex0.pngblackpr.png

I like the old ones better.

Edit - If you're talking about the logo's being used in the patches now then these new ones blast the current ones.

But if compared to the official ones, then those are better than these new ones.

Edited by Silent Storm

whitex0.pngblackpr.png

To be honest, I don't like those logos.........I LOVE THEM...pesonally I feal that the capture the true feel of pokémon. It's what it should be, not so serious but fun and thats what it's really about......thanks man I LOVE THEM!!!

whitex0.pngblackpr.png

I'm linking the new text of Black and White, but I'd rather have Pokemon instead of Pocket Monsters. ;D

For V6 Patch, the Union Room stuff isn't translated yet but does anyone know how to have a 6 on 6 battle in there? I tried navigating through the japanese text but nothing, all I could do is 3 VS 3.:P

Right before you "finalize" the challenge, set the last option to the second choice.

I figured with the forum here being pretty dead about lack of updates as to how the patch is going I figured maybe they would just be satisfied with what we have. xD

It's hard to imagine how the forums here were just a couple days prior to the game coming out and this thread was always constantly busy with people giving there updates and the patches and now it's been pretty slow lol. Hard to believe how quickly 2 months goes by :P