Pokémon Black and White Translation Project v3 (Project is complete!)

randomspot555

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which flashcart works with black/white on a DS lite, if any? I'm getting a flashcart soon.

Basically anything that can run Wood (Acecard, R4, R4SDHC) are really known to work well, as wood is very compatible. There are others known to work, though I know personally that Mood works really well for me. Hope that helps, and maybe someone will suggest any other cards they have found working so it's not bias to only my view.

idk if this is against the rules but is v6 going to be the last

Well I'd think it might, but you shouldn't expect it to be done because you know there would be errors, and also, you don't really know how much that 5% would be compared to the patching of the rest of the game. Like I said, hopefully it will be, but we can't really tell until the developers confirm it or actually release it.

Does 95% sound "done" to you?

Being the 95th person to ask this isn't going to make it come out any faster.

He said "last time". He was asking at a present tense, are they done or close to being done. A proper reply would have been:

"If they were done, you would see it on the front second post. Learn to read."

Just sayin'. :3

So I've applied rudolphs AP patch & the v5 patch and just wanna give you a big thanks.

Just a few questions, I've heard there are problems connecting on the wifi Random battles, Is this true?

Anyone tried the wifi random battles with the v5 rom?

Up

i decided to test out the battle subway with the most recent updates to the git repository on my own, and just wanted to say that there's still a crash problem. it happened for me with a clown trainer in the 'super single mode.'
Up

To play on random wifi or gts you have to wither have the kanji patch or nickname ur pokemon with only 5 letters or if the pokemons English name has 5 or less letters

This is because wifi thinks they are hacked when they have more than 5 letters

Hey friends at the translation "Building-site"!

I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm permanently done with contributing.

It was fun being here for the time that I did contribute :)

I've stopped contributing since my Nintendo DS bricked, and I'm not planning on getting a new one.

Maybe I'll be here sometimes, but I'm not contributing anymore.

Thanks for the fun times and good luck translating ;)

Your fellow contributer, Rykin122.

Hey friends at the translation "Building-site"!

I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm permanently done with contributing.

It was fun being here for the time that I did contribute :)

I've stopped contributing since my Nintendo DS bricked, and I'm not planning on getting a new one.

Maybe I'll be here sometimes, but I'm not contributing anymore.

Thanks for the fun times and good luck translating ;)

Your fellow contributer, Rykin122.

Thanks for all of your hard work!

To play on random wifi or gts you have to wither have the kanji patch or nickname ur pokemon with only 5 letters or if the pokemons English name has 5 or less letters

This is because wifi thinks they are hacked when they have more than 5 letters

Can you tell me where I can get the kanji patch?

Oh, I thought it was an actual patch. S what this means is, I can't use any of the GL Services if I'm using the English language? Or what?

well ive been on GL onece or twice in english but it wont let you trade over pokemon that have more than 5 letters in there name as they think there hacked.

google R4cce, download and use it to open your Usercheat file. scroll down to the pokemon white/black cheats and look to the side, there will be a game id and a little box with "...", click that and browse for the .nds of your game (probably on your sd card) click that file and the game id should change to whatever the current ID is. Save changes and make sure this updated usercheat is in the correct place and try then.

(This seems to be a common problem, maybe someone should add this info to the help posts at the begining of the thread)

I also have a problem with my usercheat.dat file, but I'm on WoodR4. Can you upload your file to megaupload or somewhere so I can try it?

I am playing pokemon white v5 on an acekard 2i, and my cheats will no longer work. Can someone please upload a cheat file that works, or at least tell me where I can find one? I've tried everywhere, but none work.

google R4cce, download and use it to open your Usercheat file. scroll down to the pokemon white/black cheats and look to the side, there will be a game id and a little box with "...", click that and browse for the .nds of your game (probably on your sd card) click that file and the game id should change to whatever the current ID is. Save changes and make sure this updated usercheat is in the correct place and try then.

(This seems to be a common problem, maybe someone should add this info to the help posts at the begining of the thread)

Sorry if this is double posting, but I noticed a typo (it's fairly obscure and from v4 i think) The battle text for Giratina's signature attack (Shadow Force?) shows the battle text *Giratina burrowed it's way underground!* (or something, noticed it earlier today) I believe it should say *Giratina vanished instantly!*

Again, sorry for multiple posts >.<

the same thing works for Wood-R4, dstt and all the others, just follow the same steps and it should work, I've done this on an r4, acekard2i, M3zero and r4i-sdhc. This is the easiest way to fix up cheat files on ANY system (just open your cheat file. it may be usrcheat.dat, cheats.xml or whatever x.x again, sorry for multiple posts)